Horrific Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Young Man in Mexico

after reading the comments, now i can remember why i dont post here. you guys are fucking weird.. even for a gore site lmao

This has got to be the most brutal thing I've seen. Made me cum hands free! These men are fucked up, but I aplaud them for this video. I would have loved to be there, seeing that faceless teen. Didn't even look or even sound human

fukkkken beautiful creaming myself regularly with those fukken blades and blood boxcutter is a simple tool and what a sexy time you can have

By the way, am I the only one who finds the kid truly kissable?

By the way, am I the only one who finds the kid truly kissable?
Well, I wish we had a vision of him before the shit started. I want to see his hands removed and face sliced off. He must have done something really bad to piss them off that way; they could have just killed the poor boy.....probably sending a message. What I really liked was the way they stopped him from screaming in agony. They shoved the box cutter down his throat, then extended the blade about six inches further down his throat. He wasn't much of a screamer after that:pepsi:

Last edited:
I wish we had a vision of him before the shit started. I want to see his hands removed and face sliced off.

Yeah. But I'll take what we got. In fact, I'll take what we got at the beginning of the video...take him home and make love to a handless, faceless man/boy.

. What I really liked was the way they stopped him from screaming in agony. They shoved the box cutter down his throat, then extended the blade about six inches further down his throat. He wasn't much of a screamer after that:pepsi:

My favourite part too amazing what the human body can withstand.

I cummed a lot after watching this.
It must be painful. Is it wrong if I say : " Sir, I wanna be treated like that dude. " ?

:I am sorry: :peace:

Back