Found and remember the group. Very brutal...

The kid is adorable. I predict that one day as an adult he will join here in search of a headsman who can properly fulfill his destiny.

last guy looked like he wasn't even shaving yet, maybe 16yo, but he took it like a man, after seeing all his beheaded army buddies laying out there with their heads off.

last guy looked like he wasn't even shaving yet, maybe 16yo, but he took it like a man, after seeing all his beheaded army buddies laying out there with their heads off.
It is very rude to spare the young teen soldier until the very end forcing him to watch the brutal death of his comrades.

And it's a shame they execute their prisoners in lousy orange prison overalls, not in smart army uniforms. That makes the whole video worthless, and therefore their death, too. Bad done, DAESH!

this is first time i have seen beheading done in way that seems ok and right and i would not mind to go that way. The view of the faces immediately after beheading are fantastic because you can see that they might still be conscious and thinking and i do hope NOT FEELING much. You just want to hold their head and kiss them till they are not conscious. thanks Raycart for sharing .

Back