Sleeping Asian guys

Glad it played fine for you, metopubottem, and sorry it didn't play for you, limmy. Are you both talking about the videosprout link or the sendvid link? I will see if I can upload it a final time later today.

I have discovered that quite many of the videos uploaded on to sendvid don't seem to be able to play back when we click on the link in this thread as well as in the other threads and in the other sections. This is a recent occurrence. Previously all the videos could be played back once you clicked on the link. I wonder what's wrong. When they can't play back, this notice always appears at the bottom of the sendvid screen: This video could not be loaded either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. But in past, these videos could play back. I wonder what's the reason.

The video that I was trying to load so many times also kept disappearing after I uploaded, and the last time I uploaded it again it stayed, but would not play back when the link was clicked.

http://sendvid.com/skvjtm2l

Dead beauty in a twisted CDG position wearing sexy red briefs!

Here's our beauty for today. And he's in one of those CDG positions on the floor, and you can pull his red briefs down. Ain't that nice! :wink:

Delicious, this video! Stripping and molesting a slim sleeping Asian!

Ooh my, this is delicious. Stripping a slim sleeping Asian and playing with his thang, and finally waking him up with all this moving around, and you just wanna see what happens next. Nice stuff! Video is a complete one that runs for over 25 minutes - follow this molestation, blow by blow, pardon the pun! :happy banana:

http://sendvid.com/jw3f61p2

A hint of chest hair...

There's some chest hair involved in this case, my friend... hehehe... just a hint of it... nice in usually smooth Asians. Plus he's fast asleep... mischief's afoot!! Let's uncover his package! :rude_feelup:

There's some chest hair involved in this case, my friend... hehehe... just a hint of it... nice in usually smooth Asians. Plus he's fast asleep... mischief's afoot!! Let's uncover his package! :rude_feelup:

omg, handsome boy and nice body. Do you have his clip ? We can trade his clip, i have some myself real clip if you want to trade

joshuapogi and november.boy, I haven't been able to find any more clips on this lovely fella, but will keep my eye out for anything on him.

Faked sleeping, you mean, november.boy? Yes, of course, he's not really asleep because this pair of photos is from a photoshoot and not the stills captured from sessions of guys passed out, drugged out or in heavy sleep. I just thought that he would make a perfect corpse in his make-believe sleep! haha!

Back