Sleeping Asian guys

I saw these pictures for a long time but cannot find the video. This Asian boy is hot. Really hope that you have the video.

glad you like the beauty too, dcy883 and Chuatrum. Yes, he's been around for a long time and the subject of lust for many a sleeping Asian fan! I am not sure if the video is around. Will have to scour my archives. Will post it if i find any video of this beauty. In the meantime, I am posting his gallery again because it has been pointed out to me that I shouldn't pick the pictures one by one and post the BB code individually as it causes the arrows to jump and people don't get to view all the pictures properly. So here's the gallery with the order that they were saved in originally.

In blue boxer undies. Pull that thang out!

Thanks, jdashe. Here's another passed out slim Asian and he's wearing tempting old fashioned blue boxer underwear... Just reach up and pull that thang out! Hehe! :happy banana:

spanishburt, thanks. I fiddled around with this and that on that website and managed to locate the page you wanted to post. Handsome sleeping boy. Don't think it's been posted before. Pity the photos are all focused on his cute sleeping face and his upper body only - can't see anything below the waist, as they say! Thanks for posting.

769fbd589967883.jpg

Ok, here's a reupload: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x7s6otgms9wkhs9qs1oi00qksfllhgce
Glad you wree able to get it johnisaac, even if it required voodoo and a cheat code thou haha

Last edited:
Asian boys make such easy targets and with their smooth slim hairless bodies are perfect as willing sexdolls

Hmmm... not sure if others are experiencing this. I uploaded the video twice and it was there for a while and later just disappeared from my collection on Sendvid. Wonder what's wrong. Do they have a limit? Thus far, my collection of 27 videos there has taken up 1 hour and 34 minutes collectively. Doesn't sound like a lot. Maybe I missed out on something. Sorry, Adan Timer. Will find another site to upload the video, with better success this time, I hope.

Back