Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
If you ask around most people will tell you that they want to die at home, preferably in their bed during sleep. Unfortunately not many are so lucky and some even end up dead in akward, uncomfortable positions like this lady and young man.

Only bodies in awesome postions in this thread please.

In the first picture, two pals were thrown from their vehicle in a fatal accident and landed awkardly on top of one another. lol In the other two, a dude was shot while in one of those plastic outdoor chairs. The back collapsed, putting the corpse in an awkward position:

Last dude totally beats the competition, insanest dead guy position I have ever seen. Thanks for posting these Ricky.

Awkward position of dude shot in his car...and, lying in a ditch with your pubes showing is pretty awkward, too. lol

Being in a car accident and your dead body thrown out and landing in this position is very awkward! Especially with your ass hanging out.

I think being shot dead in the street and your gun lying beside your cock would be prety awkward! lol

So would running your motorbike into the back of a trailer and ending up dead in this position:

Last edited:
Getting hit by a bus will often leave the corpse in a very awkward position:

Undercover cops in Brazil were strung up and executed. Not being found until later, rigor left the corpses in awkward positions. (see the one in the red shirt getting his pic taken by the cell phone! lol)

This dude was shot while riding his motorcycle and never bothered to fall off! lol

I never understand this pic; why don't they pull him on out of the car? It is obviously not a murder but an accident.

Because the Thai rescue squad have to all pose with the corpse for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back