Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh, poor beauty!!!

Sleep now, mate what a way to go!

The big man in the white chair has an incredible body!! Wonder who had the problem with him and wanted him dead?

I have no info on this one - but thought he fitted this thread well!!!

YOU SEEM TO GET THE GREATEST PICS, NICE JOB...

Yup - Meatpie is a MAGNET for photos of dead guys - and CDG is the Best Site of its kind on the internet.

But CDG is also a community and the willingness of out members to support CDG and contribute their comments and photos help to make CDG a GREAT PLACE!
:teddybear:

what a hot abs of this boy I would have loved to see his face :p love his bod!

Is this a recent one? I think I have posted the same one or something similar before. The reason I am mentioning is that this type of motorcycle crash that leaves a body wedged between two vehicles seems rather prevalent, and I find it interesting.

Is this a recent one? I think I have posted the same one or something similar before. The reason I am mentioning is that this type of motorcycle crash that leaves a body wedged between two vehicles seems rather prevalent, and I find it interesting.

Is it really? I have no idea whether this is recent or not, can u xplain why u find it interesting? I find the boy on the pic interesting hhehe, i really love his abs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back