Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why pics should have not save in Pixhost, but someone wouldn't listen to me.
I don't know the reason. I don't have problems with pixhost, but other users have all deleted. Maybe someone report?

here and death eater section, more than 70% Pixhost pics are gone !

I don't know the reason. I don't have problems with pixhost, but other users have all deleted. Maybe someone report?
Who reported isn't important, but Could someone tell Meatpie not upload them in Pixhost?a lot of beautiful pictures are gone and wasted indeed, I have no idea why still upload on Pixhost , I joined elite level once, but it almost 80% pictures are dead in secret room, and I will not join the elite group again. 😂
Such as that dead tourist thread in Secret room, it is the most amazing thread in Secret room, it's a shame that a lot of pics are dead and no re-upload again, this should not happen in a forum, maybe need something to be changed is not upload pictures in platform can be deleted , such as upload on this forum.

Such as that dead tourist thread in Secret room, it is the most amazing thread in Secret room, it's a shame that a lot of pics are dead and no re-upload again,
Ive re-uploaded it some times in a .rar or.zip file. I'm not sure if is online or offline now. Maybe I'll reupload again if is necessary

Ive re-uploaded it some times in a .rar or.zip file. I'm not sure if is online or offline now. Maybe I'll reupload again if is necessary
When do you re-upload the file ? The last time I got there, the link all dead already. 😔
And do you remember me ? I DMed you to re-upload the file 😉

When do you re-upload the file ? The last time I got there, the link all dead already. 😔
And do you remember me ? I DMed you to re-upload the file 😉

You're right, I completely forgot it. Link is avaliable again in the corresponding section (y)

We upload to pixhost because they promised they won't censor our uploads anymore even if someone reports.

Also their servers are super fast compared to all other image hosts and sharing is much more fun when you don't wait five minutes for every upload.

The missing uploads are scars from the huge war between our forum and several others who wanted to take and plagiarize our work.

After a ferocious battle that went on day and night I
crushed and defeated them but the uploads were reported and harmed it is impossible to bring them back.

We have long history with scars from battles just like real life so please accept this as part of forum life.

And given the amount of censorship and abuse going on on other forums we are doing pretty good.

We upload to pixhost because they promised they won't censor our uploads anymore even if someone reports.

Also their servers are super fast compared to all other image hosts and sharing is much more fan when you don't wait five minutes for every upload.

The missing uploads are scars from the huge war between our forum and several others who wanted to take our work.

After a ferocious battle that went on day and night I
crushed and defeated them but the uploads were reported and harmed it is impossible to bring them back.

We have long history with scars from battles just like real life so please accept this as part of forum life.

And given the amount of censorship and abuse going on on other forums we are doing pretty good.
Didn't know that if you don't tell me.🥲 Thanks, Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back