Shooting rampage in Munich, Germany

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
4rgklyZl.jpg

Shots reported at a shopping centre in Munich, Germany a few minutes ago in possible ISIS attack. At least 15 people killed.

The entire area round the shopping centre in the district of Moosach has been sealed off by large number of police.

More details soon.

Police have secured the entrance to the shopping mall

xNYbbkm.jpg

First photos from the scene

qMO3RUp.jpg

Helicopters are over the scene and shoppers unable to leave. One guman still active in the area.

Munich police have issued a warning to all residents to remain inside their homes and to immediately leave the area around the Olympia shopping centre.

Second shooting reported in Munich at the Stachus, also known as Karlsplatz, a large square in central Munich, about 5km (three miles) from the OEZ shopping centre.

Transport halted across the city

Munich transportation authorities say they have stopped services on multiple train, tram and bus lines following the shooting.

Several terrorists still on the run

YTI17Jb.jpg

[SUB]Dead young guy outside the shopping mall.[/SUB]

Police now say they believe they are dealing with more than one attacker. Staff in the shopping centre are still hiding inside.

Munich police advise people to avoid public places in the city. At least one gunman still at large.

QVzdXcy.jpg

Munich police confirm they are hunting second gunman.

Second gunman fled to a metro station

8BVF4RU.jpg

Second gunman is hiding in Munich metro.

mXg26Gi.jpg

Police say they do not know where the shooters are. Potentially catastrophic situation in Munich developing.

The evil ideologists of Isis have murdered at least one innocent Germans who havsno connection with Syria or Iraq. I suspect there is going to be news of increased fatalities as the night goes on and I guess our prayers are with the bereaved.
Congratulations to Meatpie on getting the news onto site so quickly
I hope the murderers are caught and have to spend the rest of their life in prison. And if their God believes in justice the rest of eternity in hell with all their murderous colleagues

Munich gunman on car park roof

rCFIjZf.jpg

Munich police believe three gunmen are on the run after mass shooting in shopping centre.

Armed officers are surrounding the Karlsplatz area of Munich

Rl85Bwy.jpg

Six people confirmed dead

Here is a great high-resolution pic from Getty.

Munich main train station evacuated, metro and bus transport suspended.

Update: What we know so far

A hunt is under way in the German city of Munch after at least one shooter opened fire at the Olympia shopping centre.
  • Several people are believed to have been killed, a Munich police spokeswoman said.
  • The city transit system has been shut down and people are asked to avoid public places.
  • "At the moment no culprit has been arrested" and "the search is taking place at high speed", Munich police said on social media.
  • Police said witnesses reported seeing three different people with guns near the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall.
  • Police spokesman Thomas Baumann told German news agency dpa the attack started at a fast food restaurant in the mall shortly before 18:00 local time.
  • Public broadcaster Bayrischer Rundfunk reported that shops in the centre of Munich had closed with customers inside.

SHiT - not again! This year is just a series of disasters.
Best wishes to all our German members - stay safe, and hope you and everyone you care about is OK.

There really is no protection anywhere in the world from this sort of thing. It is, unfortunately, an effective way to terrorize humanity.

160722133038-05-munich-shooting-0722-exlarge-169.jpg

Man! The cop on the left with the beard at this angle looks SOOO HOT! If I were the terrorists, I would have tried to kidnap him somehow... Even if I am cornered and have to die in a hail of bullets, dying with my COCK firmly implanted inside of him would have been HEAVEN!

Back