motorcycle club executions.

I say to you, boy looks like he wants a fuck real damn bad, well he now has a nice new big hole to fuck in his belly, best get to fucking it before he dies on you. with that I pull out my cock making sure the dying man sees it, then I fuck his open and bleeding gut as he gasps and sobs from his agonies. then I let you take a turn fucking that same hole as I force my cock down his dying throat.

I watch as you fuck the dying prisoner in the open hole in his stomach. As I watch you pump your cock in and out of his open wound and listen to my former comrade's dying screams of agony, I begin to get turned on. I feel my cock getting hard as you thrust harder and harder into his hole. By the time you release a load of cum into his open guts, I am fully erect. You see this, call me over, and order me to fuck the prisoner's open hole. I pull out my cock and begin to pump hard into his exposed guts. the prisoner tries to scream, but you thrust your cock into his mouth before he is able to. We both thrust in and out of the prisoner, getting into rhythm with each other. After several minutes of raping the helpless prisoner, we both ejaculate into him at the same time. You pull out of his mouth, and, after taking a few seconds to come down from my high, I pull out of his open hole. I step back and smile, watching the prisoner choke on blood and cum.

I then ask you if you got any fun you want to have with him before he expires, he looks like he is dying fast so make it quick. then once he dies quarter him with this, I hand you a rusty and bloodstained hacksaw.

I take the rusty hacksaw from you and I immediately start on the prisoner's arms. As I start sawing his right arm, the prisoner seems to find some second wind and tries to wriggle out of his binds. I tell my other two corpse comrades to hold him down. As soon as they have him still, I continue sawing his limb off. Since the saw is old and rusty, it makes the sawing more difficult, but that only adds to the prisoner's pain. As I am sawing through the bone, the prisoner is screaming in agony and pain. By the time I am finished and the arm falls to the floor, the helpless prisoner has been reduced to tears. I then start on the left arm, and the prisoner starts screaming again. By the time the limb is completely severed, he has completely lost his voice. When I start on the right leg, the prisoner starts to babble something. As I get to the bone, his babbling gets a little louder. It sounds as if he is saying a prayer. I can't help but laugh at this; God can't hear you in the depths of hell. I finish the right leg and take a quick look at the dying man. He is just barely alive, so I begin on the last limb to finish him off. Halfway through, the prisoner's eyes start to roll into the back of his head and he starts convulsing. The other corpses hold him even tighter so that I can finish. By the time the last leg is severed and the prisoner has been reduced to nothing more than a stump, he has completely expired.

good job boy, I point at the group of terrified convicts watching you butcher him. now seeing that there are five more hanging ropes I will pick out the next one to execute the same fucking way, that one I will do, show you how its fucking done proper. I grab a fine looking biker brute, looks real big and rough though terrified at the horrors of his new home. I grab him and drag him to the waiting rope, I push him up on the stool roughly then grab the noose, you got any last fucking words, boy.

I see you grab the next prisoner to be executed. You force him hard up onto the stool just below the noose. You then place the noose around his neck and cinch the knot behind his ear. I hear you ask if he has any last words. The prisoner begins to sob uncontrollably. He begs for you to spare his life, saying that he will give you anything you want if you let him live. You laugh at his pleas, replying that the only thing you want is his suffering and death, and that he will get it no matter what. The prisoner then looks at me, his eyes filled with terror. He begs me to do something, reminds me that we were once comrades, but I do nothing. I just flash him a sadistic smile, and, with that, his terror-filled eyes become filled with tears again. The prisoner then just hangs his head and sobs, knowing that he is completely helpless and alone. I watch you step back and bask in the prisoner's terror and suffering; seeing a once proud man being reduced to a sniveling cry baby is a definite turn on for you. I then watch the prisoner drop as you kick the stool out from under him. As I watch him choke, I can't help but feel pure joy from his pain and suffering; must be contagious.

you watch him choke and dance for two whole minutes, by the time I cut him down he looks about half dead, still I revive him by punching his gut so he is gagging on his desperate gasps for air, then I grab my knife, cutting open whatever pants he has on or his prison coveralls so his cock and balls are exposed, he stares as me with his bulging eyes, his face still purple from strangling, then I start sawing off his cock and balls, his body arches and spasms from the agony as I slice it clean off. he sure looks to be enjoying his final moments as we get to the next stage of quartering him. I show him his severed privates, he gags out a sob through his crushed throat, then I throw it in the fire to burn. I then quickly slit open his gut and violently yank out his innards only to throw them in the flames too. by this point he looks nearly dead, barely gasping for air any more. I tell you to fuck his dying throat as I fuck the hole where his guts were.

As I watch my former comrade choke and dance at the end of the noose, I can't help but get turned on. By the time you cut him down and revive him, I am already half hard. I then see you cut open his coveralls and pull out his cock and balls. I watch you viciously saw off his cock and balls, and I hear the prisoner scream and spasm in pain and agony as he is emasculated. I then hear his choking sobs as he watches you throw his manhood into the fire. I then see you slice open his stomach and forcibly yank his intestines out and throw them into the fire. I continue to get hard as I watch you violently disembowel the prisoner and listen to his agonizing screams. By the time you finish, I am completely erect. You take notice and call me over to face fuck the dying man. I pull out my erect cock and force it down his throat. I pump my cock in and out of his throat violently as you fuck the open hole in his stomach. After several minutes, I reach orgasm and dump a load of cum down his throat; you finish shortly after. After a few seconds, I come down from my high and pull my cock out of my former comrade's mouth. I take a step back and wait for you the finish the job.

I hand you the hacksaw, telling you to saw him in half where I had cut his gut open cutting his body in two, then cut him from crotch to that cut,. then cut off his head, finally saw him from the neck down through the torso so that he is in four pieces plus his head, that's a proper quartering. then separate the parts into five piles then do each of the other four that will hang and be quartered by you.

I take the hacksaw and immediately start to saw the dying man in half. The man tries to scream, but all he can manage is a choking gurgle. After several minutes, the prisoner is completely severed in half. I then cut his bottom half in two from his dickless crotch to the top of the severed bottom half. I then go to cut off my victim's head. Before I start, I notice that he is still barely clinging to life, but that is about to change. I grab him by the hair and lift his head up to get a clean cut. I start to cut his head, and, once I hit his carotid artery, the prisoner finally breathes his last breath. After several minutes, his head is completely severed. I finally finish quartering him by sawing the top half in half from the neck down. By the time I am completely finished, I am covered in the prisoner's blood. I then take the severed parts and throw them into five separate piles. When I am finally done, you order me to do the same thing to four remaining prisoners. I look at my four former comrades in their cells and smile at the sight. They are all huddled into the corners, their eyes filled with pain and terror. They know that this will be their fate. I walk over to one of the cells and take out the next victim, a handsome brute with shaggy brown hair. I then start the process all over again.

I smile as he cries out and begs you for mercy, knowing that there is no mercy, the cages that these boys are in are the ones for viewing these executions for all the convicts that aint become corpses yet, so the all the convicts see all, many know that they wont die this way though they know that their fates will be just as bad as this. they even see the mishapened forms of the boys that have enjoyed dying this way in the past, waiting to grab the five parts randomly and sew them back together to make them like them. five particularly deformed ones are made of quarters of smaller convicts sewn to a quarter of the biggest brute to enjoy this fate, fucker had to have been nearly nine fucking feet tall so their forms are now twisted, for the two that got his legs they each have a leg way too long for the rest of their body, the two that got his arms each have an arm way too long, the rest of them look real fine with their mismatched quarters too. of course like all you corpses they are suffering real fine, miserable fuckers that know little more than agony now. they watch you work through the other four, any of those four say any last words you particularly like or dislike.

I pull the next prisoner to die out of his cell and drag him to the noose. He is crying and begging for mercy, but all I do is laugh at his pathetic pleas. I push him up into the stool and wrap the noose around his neck. You ask him if he has any last words, but he just continues to sob. I then kick the stool out from under him. As he hangs, I notice a couple of other "corpses" that are badly deformed. One has limbs that are tool long for his torso, and another's torso is bigger that his limbs. Looking at them, I realize that you sew the bodies back together with random pieces, not their original body parts. As I continue to stare at the freaks, I can't help but smile at their agony. My old self would have been disgusted by their suffering, but my new self only wants to make them suffer and die a horrible death. I let him hang for three minutes before I cut him down. I then go to work on emasculating and disemboweling him, too which he can only sob because his damaged throat won't allow him to scream. I then cut him in half, cut the bottom part in two, decapitate him, and cut the top part in two to finish the job. I then throw the parts onto the separate piles. The next two prisoners are executed without incident, neither of them had any last words like the other one. Once finished with them, I go and grab the last prisoner to be executed. This one actually puts up a fight. When I grab his one arm, he swings the other arm and clocks me in the jaw. He tries to do it again, but, this time, catch his arm and twist it behind his back. I keep twisting until I hear it snap. The prisoner falls to the ground and grabs his broken arm. While he is down, I give him a couple of punches to the face, breaking his nose and knocking out a few teeth. I grab some rope and tie his arms tight behind his back. I pull him up by his broken arm (he screams so loud that he almost loses his voice) and drag him over to the noose. I force him up onto the stool and cinch the noose tight around his neck. You ask him for any last words, and all he does is spit in my face. He calls me a traitor and says that I deserve to burn in hell for what I have done to the men I used to call my friends. I look up at him and flash a sadistic smile. I see him go pale and his eyes flash with terror. I stay silent as I kick the stool. I let him hang for the longest amount of time, nearly ten minutes. When I cut him down, he is barely alive. I then grab his cock and ball and start cutting them off. I use the hacksaw instead of the switch blade because it is more painful, which makes the experience more enjoyable (at least for me). The prisoner tries to scream, but it is impossible with his ruined throat. I finally finish, and, instead of throwing them into the fire, I shove his cock and balls down his throat. I laugh as he slowly chokes to death. I then start disemboweling him. I cut open his stomach and violently pull out his guts with my bare hands. The prisoner again tries to scream, but with his manhood shoved down his damaged throat, he can't, so he just sobs. I finish pulling out his intestines and then I start on quartering him. I finish his bottom half and then I go to work on the top. The prisoner is just hanging onto his last slither of life when I go to decapitate him. I look down at him, and, before I start cutting, I spit in his face. The prisoner cries his last tear. I then yank his head up and start sawing. I take his head clean off and then finish severing the top half in half. I then throw the parts onto the piles. When I am done, I step back and smile, admiring the work I had done.

good job, boy, I then go to the twisted wretch that was from mismatched parts, you fucked up boy, you didnt secure the convicts like you were supposed to. why the fuck was one of the boys for executing not in full restraints for his execution watching. what does the wretch say.

I see you walk over to the deformed freak that failed to restrain the last prisoner properly. You ask him what he has to say for himself. He tries to speak, tries to think of an excuse, but he can't. All he can do is bow his head and tell you that he failed because he is a miserable wretch. He then apologizes for his failure and begs for your forgiveness. You respond by hitting him so hard that he falls to the floor. You hit him a few more times and then I hear you tell him that he will be punished for his failure. The freak corpse then looks up at you, fear in his eyes. He begs you not to do this, but you ignore his pleas. I then hear you order to other deformed freaks to take him away for his punishment. They grab him and drag him to another room. I smile as I watch them take the pathetic wretch away; I can't wait to see him suffer.

After dealing with the deformed wretch, you come over to me and tell me I will be punished for fucking up the first quartering. I am a bit taken aback by your statement, and I try to think of what to do next. I could try to think of an excuse, but I know that will only make things worse for myself. Realizing there is no way out, I decide to take my punishment as a man. I look you in the eyes and tell you I want to be violently raped while being stretched on the rack. I tell you I want to be fucked hard while my limbs are being pulled to the point of dismemberment. If this is what it takes to pay for my failure, then I'll do it.

you see me get a real big cruel and brutal grin, I like your attitude to how your to be punished and the punishment you chose. I drag you to the rack, you see the deformed wretch there already in his punishment position. the convicts are there to watch our cruelty of course as are all the corpses that aint working or just want to enjoy the punishings you boys are getting. he is hanging by his wrists in manacles, his feet with his boots removed are then chained so they are up in a position for whipping, the prospect in charge of him is busy whipping those feet bloody. you see the rack near him, manacles all ready for you to be stretched, no doubt whipped and raped after that. you saying anything as I drag you to the rack and start securing you to it.

As you drag me to the rack and secure me in the shackles, you ask me if I anything to say. I look at you and tell you to give me your worse. I tell you that I will take anything you can dish out, and I will not become a sniveling pussy like the miserable freak taking the whipping across the room. Upon hearing this, you flash me a sadistic grin. You then order a couple of big corpses to come over and start stretching. Immediately, my arms and legs become taut. I give you a defiant look, and you just continue to smile. This is going to be a long torture.

broke you once, boy, gonna break you again every fucking time you fuck up, with that I order the corpses to keep stretching you, your limbs go from taut to dislocating in mere moments. excruciating agony lances through your already suffering body. it doesn't stop there though as I start whipping your tormented form, starting at your legs and feet and moving up an excruciating slow pace maximizing your agonies. you see that the deformed brute has had his whipping stopped and his superior is raping his ass brutally now. of course I enjoy the screams of both you corpses.

I hear you order the corpses to stretch my body even further. Within a few seconds, I can feel my arms and legs slowly pulling out of their sockets. I can also feel my lungs being crushed against my ribs, making it difficult to breath. Even though my body is in pure agony, I still resist the urge to scream. As the stretching continues, I see you grab a whip. You unfurl it and immediately start whipping my body, starting with my feet. As the whip makes first contact with my skin, I let out a small scream, stifled through my closed mouth. You take notice and begin to whip my body harder. As you slowly move the whip up my legs, my body feels nothing but pain, but I still resist the urge to scream. When the whip makes contact with my thigh near my crotch, though, I can't resist anymore. I scream so loud that I almost blow out my voice. That scream took a lot out of me because, when I finally finish, I am breathing so hard I am hyperventilating. I try to get my breathing under control, but it is pretty impossible because of my crushed lungs. You see this and smile. You order the others to stretch me even more and whip me even harder. I try to scream out, but all that comes out is pained gasps. I am in nothing but pure agony; it wasn't even this bad in the gas chamber. As the torture continues, I can't help but wonder how I am going to get through this.

Back