motorcycle club executions.

I see you flash me a cruel, sadistic smile, then give me six hard, violent punches to the gut, knocking the wind out of me. I then hear you tell me that maybe you should send me to another hellhole world, at which I just glare at you, my anger and hatred of you evident. I watch as you leave the chamber and seal the door, releasing the gas once you step outside. As the gas rises, I struggle against my straps, trying to avoid the inevitable, but my attempts are useless. As the gas rises higher, me and my partner begin to choke on the toxic fumes, coughing and heaving violently as the gas enters our lungs. Though the chamber window, I see you smiling at us, enjoying our agonies. I just continue to glare at you, struggling harder against my straps as my hatred and anger grow. I see you enjoy our suffering for about an hour before I watch you and the others leave, jumping on your bike and returning to your house. As you leave, I resolve to get back to the top, I refuse to be on the bottom rung anymore.

after I enjoy my fine home I come back with the boys to make sure you boys enjoy your daily execution. when I unseal the door I tell you that if I have my way you will always be on the fucking bottom rung in this or one of the other hells. that your scum that deserves to be nowhere else than the lowest of the fucking low, I emphasize that with more gut punching. then you two are dragged out and taken to the roller coaster here. a real special one that is designed to be fatal to normal humans. spins you boys in loops so fast you cant fucking breath. I pick out four convict boys, three fine former lawmen and their former prisoner now all ready to die and join you corpses. View attachment 107336 from the way they are fighting you corpse boys as you secure them in the roller coaster they sure seem to like their fate.

After hours of agonizing choking, I see you pump out the gas and unseal the door, entering the chamber. I hear you tell me that, if you had it your way, I would always be on the bottom rung or would be sent off to another hellhole world. I hear you tell me that scum like me deserve to be the lowest of the fucking low, then I see you punch me hard in the gut once again, knocking the wind out of me. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred written all over my face. I then watch as you drag me and my partner out of the chamber and to the next execution spot. When we get there, I see the next execution method, a roller coaster, but not just any roller coaster, this one is designed to go so fast that humans won't be able to breathe. I watch as you pick out the four convicts for execution, three former lawmen and their former prisoner. I hear you order us to strap them into the roller coaster. As we secure them, I see the four prisoners try to wriggle out of our grip, doing whatever they can to avoid the inevitable, but it is useless, they will die and become corpses just like they all do.

I then point to the rest of the seats that need filling. fill them up boys I will secure the last of you.

After the four prisoners are secured in the roller coaster, I see you point to the empty seats, telling us to fill them up. I strap the other corpses into the into the empty chairs with one last chair for myself. I see you come over and secure me into the last chair, flashing me a cruel, sadistic smile, enjoying my agony and the agony of the others. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred growing more and more, do your fucking worst, dickshit.

Oh, I will boys, gonna enjoy as you boys die hard here. over ten g's should mess you boys up real bad, kill the four that can die, rest of you will be having your brains hypoxic like yours is now from the gas. from the look on your face your still enjoying the effects of your gassing aint you boy. plus all that force will do a good job crushing the rest of your bodies. figure it will feel damn good for you boys. with that I turn on the cameras and the coaster starts up the long climb to your doom. I watch you boys and listen to whatever last words your saying through your microphones.

As you strap me in, I hear you tell me that this roller coaster is going to mess us up real bad. I hear you say that we will be going so fast that our brains will become hypoxic, like mine is now from the gas, and the sheer force will brutally crush our bodies. As you talk, I see you smile cruelly, taking pleasure in the agonies we are all about to suffer. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred blatant. I then watch as you turn on the cameras and start up the roller coaster, sending us up the long climb. As the car slowly climbs the rail, I hear the prisoners and most of the other corpses sobbing and begging for their lives, saying they will do anything if you let them go. I just shake my head and stay silent, fucking pussies, I got through all the other executions, I will get through this one.

you got through all of them same as most of the others. boys that enjoyed this place longer in other groups have gone through every one, shit, figure from earlier executions you might remember riding this coaster before. I watch as your body hits the first loop the g forces crushing and suffocating all of you. damn you boys sure look to be enjoying todays fun. of course you boys cant help but go through the rest of the ride, most of you boys now purple faced and showing signs that your suffering your punishings real fine. your bodies spasming in the restraints as I can see from here. the four that can die now look fairly lifeless. rest of you of course are showing all your spasming as you go along into the second loop. that really fucks you boys up far more. I enjoy as you go through five more loops making it fatal for the four and the best of torments for the rest of you boys. I look you boys over as you finally pull into the stop. damn if you all aint looking real fine for todays workshift once I unstrap the first of you. I move to the first of the four boys and activate him bringing him back in agony. shit he seems to be enjoying his new life from the look of fucking horror on his face. I unstrap him and activate the other three and unstrap them. they then go and start unstrapping the rest of you even as they are still suffering the effects of the ride.

As we hit the first loop, I feel my body be crushed by the g force of the coaster, causing me to suffocate. Ugh, it feels like my lungs are being crushed by a massive steam roller. As we go through more loops, I feel all my blood rushing to my head, my face turning a deep purple, my brain feeling like it is going to explode. As I continue to brutally suffocate, causing me to spasm violently, I see the four prisoners at the front of the coaster looking completely lifeless, their bodies just dangling, the straps holding them in place. Finally, after several more agonizing loops of the coaster, I see you stop the ride, the cars pulling into the platform. I see you go to the first of the lifeless bodies, unstrap them, and activate their nanotech, the new corpse screaming in agony and terror as he wakes up. I then see you do the same to the rest of the new corpses, them waking up in agony and terror like the first boy. After they are freed, I see you move to unstrap the rest of us, ordering us to another day of hard labor when you are finished. As I get out of the car, I try to get my bearings straight, but I am still suffering from the side effects from the ride, I am barely able to stay on my feet and am heaving violently, trying to do anything to get air back into my lungs.

I then tell you to have some fun with the new boys, all you boys have yourself some fun breaking them in. then we get you boys to working real damn hard. 12 hours of hard labor after those that deserve it get a first class meal of prison gruel. you boys get another meal of it when your done working.

Before we get to work, I hear you tell us to have some fun with the new boys. I, along with the rest of my corpse comrades, attack the four new boys, pummeling them to the ground and taking turns raping them. As we rape them, I hear them scream out in agony as our cocks thrust in and out of their asses, their insides getting rubbed raw. I see you smile as we brutally rape them for hours, taking pleasure in their agony and suffering. Finally, after hours of rape, I get to work doing whatever labor you order us to for twelve long hours. After twelve long hours of work, I see you lead us to the food hall, allowing us to eat a first class meal of prison gruel.

with your body still poisoned you have trouble keeping the gruel down, then again like all the boys that enjoyed gassing recently you are still struggling to get yourself some breathable air even with the air good the poison makes it useless for days. still you do what we want as you cant die no matter how much you suffer from the gassing and other executions. only reason your suffering is the worst in this bunch is that your one of the first ones. you been here the longest and enjoyed all that punishing. after that I grab you and fuck your ass then make you gag on my engorged cock. you know I am enjoying everything I do to you boys. best pleasure I got here. I let you lick whatever was in your ass off my long shaft, then I force it down your throat again into your stomach. I feel you struggle feebly at that just letting you choke on that huge cock. you can see some of the other club member guards having similar fun with other corpse boys.

I struggle to keep the disgusting gruel down as I eat, my body still feeling the effects of the roller coaster and the gassing. I continue to cough and heave violently as I struggle to get some breathable air in my lungs, but I know it is useless, the air here is no fucking better than the poison I was forced to inhale in the gas chamber. Fucking hell, this is torture, the only reason my agony and suffering is the worst is because I am the one of the first one of the group; I have been here the longest, so my body has suffered through numerous punishments and executions. As I continue to struggle to breathe and eat, I see you come over to me and shove me against the wall, thrust your huge cock into my ass. I scream in unbearable agony as you thrust in and out of me, rubbing my insides raw with your hard cock. Once you finish raping me, I see you turn me around and shove you cock into my mouth, ordering me to lick it clean. I see you smiling as I clean your cock, enjoying every bit of my degradation and humiliation. I just glare at you, wanting so bad to bite this disgusting thing off. I then feel you force it further down my throat and into my stomach, causing me to choke hard on your huge, disgusting cock. As I choke, I see some of the club guards having their way with the other corpses, fucking their asses and forcing them to become nothing more than a bunch of lowly cocksuckers.

treating you boys damn fine, then we move you to the gas chamber room that has the fight cage in front of the chamber door. I pick out the first two to fight to keep from being gassed and push them in the cage and let them start sorting out which of them will get gassed. I see you cheering on the fight. one of the few pleasures you boys get other than your executions of course.

After you and the guards have your fun with us, I see you lead us to the gas chamber room with the fight cage. I see you pick out the two corpses for the first fight, shoving them in the cage and locking the gate behind them. Once in the cage, I watch as the tow corpses violently attack one another, brutally beating and scratching each other, leaving vicious, bloody wounds all over their bodies. As they fight, I smile and cheer on the violence along with my other corpses, enjoying the monsters that they are becoming.

you watch as they fight until one of them falls and is dragged and strapped into one of the chairs. brutally beaten by the other. you then watch as the second pair is chosen and fights for our pleasure. as they fight you see us guards again each pick a boy to fuck as they fight. perhaps a different club member picks you to fuck this time. once the two boys are strapped in I go in and enjoy asking them for some last fucking words for the night. showing them that I will be enjoying their agonies as always. then us club members enjoy us more corpse ass and throat fucking to the rhythm of their desperate gasps for air as they choke on the gas for however many minutes or hours we watch them before we take you to your quarters. I can see you enjoying the looks of choking agony on their faces which I of course approve of you enjoying.

finally one of them manages to overpower the other one and drags him into the gas chamber he straps him down and then is allowed to join you boys in the audience, then the next pair is pushed into the cage and starts fighting to fill up the second chair in the chamber for execution. both these boys look nice and crazed already by this hellish existence.

After the loser of the first battle is dragged into the chamber and strapped down into the first chair, I watch as you pick two more corpses and lock them in the cage, forcing them to fight for dominance. I watch them viciously battle each other, two crazed inhuman monsters brutally beating each other, knowing that only one can be the victor, the loser forced to die a horrible, hellish death once again. As the continue to fight, I can only smile, enjoying every moment of the vicious display before my eyes.

I smile as they fight desperately and brutally to stay out of the chamber, when one wins and drags his opponent to the chair strapping him down I smile even bigger, then he comes out as his opponent is screaming and begging him to come back. that is silenced as he closes and seals them in, then I go up to the controls and start the execution of the two losers. you boys can see them struggling desperately now to escape their punishing as they first hear the pump that lowers the air pressure to trap the gas in with them. then they hear the gurgle of the acid going into the pan under their seats, finally they hear the plop of the pellets dropping into the acid followed immediately by the hiss of the gas forming and rising to their faces. in seconds they begin to choke in slow agony as they enjoy being gassed again.

Back