any older retired military into shooting scenarios: Mercenary combat fantasy?

michael antony

Forum Regular
I've never been into "standard" uniformed police/military combat shooting death scenes because of all the messy current geopolitical craziness and such connected to it, but every once in a while I enjoy a really hot scene that's a variation on my usual scene -- in this case, two rival bands of mercenaries fighting over the supply rights for one of the cartels. This works perfectly for me when a garden-variety gang contract shooting doesn't work, and I get stupid horny for a really hot combat fantasy or other soldier-of-fortune-ish full-auto gunfight scene.

Setup's mostly the same... I'm still somebody's bitch -- somebody's spoiled, greedy, slutting little pain in the ass boitoy, only in this one I'm the Commander's Bitch... so I'm packing a gun in this version, so I'm also a dangerous slutting little pain in the ass boitoy. I don't normally imagine myself armed in these scenes, but every very so often I love to imagine plugging dudes who I think are noticably hot. (There's one variation on this scene in which I shoot one of my boifriends in a double-cross, and I get some quality time with him before I eat a clip myself later)

I've never been into corpses that are really chewed up, but I love seeing really hot people being machine-gunned in movies and -- as Dark Fader will tell you (;^> -- I love to imagine being machine-gunned myself, and I don't mind hotties who've only taken a light raking. It's actually quite elegant, like on my unfortunate boyfriend here:

carlos.jpg

So, any older retired military on here -- 50s, 60s -- have these kind of shooting/necro fantasies?

It's been years since I've pleased myself with one, and somehow tonight I was just thinking about it and thought I'd try one before I go to bed... perhaps a shooting like my one-on-one contract murder -- or perhaps with two or three of my boifriends after the Commander finds out about our caper, being chased down a jungle trail by a squad of your assassins and dropped like deer in a fast, hot exchange...?

Did 22 years in the U. S. Navy, most of that time as a corpsman with the U.S.M.C. You'd be surprised how many Marines I served with role-played with me at Firing Squad Execution or Mano-A-Mano K-BAR fights with one of us stabbed through the heart. Sound like something you'd like to try ??

Back