Orlando florida mass shooting.

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
Really tragic I think it only goes to prove Trump is right that we should not allow Muslims to enter the country. Another thing I have heard on the news here not everyone murderd was gay.A lot straight people just liked go there. I know they have raised over 3 million to help the families of these people who were killed for no reason

The GoFundMe Fundraiser through Equality Florida is at $5M as of 1:48AM today. Since the goal has been eclipsed, the new goal has been raised to $7M. The bar was popular with straight and LGBT people.

Not sure I agree with you on banning Muslims. In the 1980s and 90s, when Operation Rescue was murdering abortion doctors, blowing up clinics and advocating the overthrow of the non-christian government that was oppressing them, no one said we should ban all Christians from coming to the U.S. The Orlando shooter professed to be a member of three terrorist groups that are all enemies of each other. It's more likely he was just a mentally unstable person who bought some guns to kill a bunch of people, and rather than look like a deranged killer he called 911 and said he's a member of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Hezbola. Trump was doing what all politicians do, and he said what he said to galvanize his base pump up his support, in my opinion.

I agree with Jacob. No one should be dis ringed against on the bounds of his race or religion. And besides how do you know what religion a man practices. Is not what Trump is saying let's ban everyone who is Asian in appearance. Pure unadulterated racism.
And might not some gun control lead to a reduction in gun death. And forget about your so called right to bear arms. We don't seem to have this problem I most of Europe

I agree with Jacob. No one should be dis ringed against on the bounds of his race or religion. And besides how do you know what religion a man practices. Is not what Trump is saying let's ban everyone who is Asian in appearance. Pure unadulterated racism.
And might not some gun control lead to a reduction in gun death. And forget about your so called right to bear arms. We don't seem to have this problem I most of Europe

It's not racism. Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion, ideology, and a form of government. Anyone of any race can be a Muslim. It's not racist to want to keep Muslims out.

Chris

I can see again being gay is not being smart. Even though life tends to teach harsher if you are different. Go vote Trump you fucking dickheads.

I can see again being gay is not being smart. Even though life tends to teach harsher if you are different. Go vote Trump you fucking dickheads.
Naah , it depends on person not orietation , if you are doomed in the head then even '' life lessons '' can't teach you.
And yes , Trump has some good points , but he's kinda hypocrite on the other side, so I don't know...

People are still talking which of the two psychopaths to vote for in a farsical two party system?! If people think those in this forum are sick in the head, at least they are human(most of you guys anyway) . People seem to forget that Trump is a hell of an actor. He's cut throat while doing business. If you think he cares about small-time, ordinary people, I weep for you. Hillary pretends like she care while she and her handlers plan their next step to flip-flop on their policies. Sure flip-flops are comfy but they don't protect your toes from the shards of glass and pin tacks they poured out by the buckets on your footpath.

Suspicious though hearing about all these shootings this last couple of years. Feel like an agenda is being pulled over our eyes and it is not what it looks like on the surface, screwing our perception about what is really happening. Most people with firearms have low caliber weapons yet where do these people get their military grade junk?

It's something that repeats itself time and time again. I am certain westerners think Gays have rights in these Muslim countries and rely on their own stupidity to sleep at night thinking the word humanity means anything.

I love Christians because they remind me of the DODO bird. Totally blissfully ignorant to danger and then sit there flabberghasted at the reaction they recieve. Muslims do not NEED or want our help and we shouldn't have tried to help them. No one in the Muslim... Well.. SUNNI Muslim world gives a shit about ISIS and I'll tell you why. Iraq is a Shia Muslim country, they are fighting Assad who armed Shia Malitia, they are flattening shia mosques, they are killing Shia Muslims.. Yes it's Muslims killing Muslims but it's not that simple. When Sunni islam doesn't view Shia Islam or Armadi Islam as their equals then there is a very significant problem

Christians wouldn't go out tomorrow killing Catholics or Jerhova's Witnesses to prove they are the true believer of Jesus Christ and God himself. Becuase people in the 95% or so majority do not follow Christianity. THEY BELIEVE and that's what they cannot get into their thick skulls. Muslims are different because they follow islam and just because they happen to be following the bad doesn't make them any less Muslim than the ones who are peaceful.. It doesn't work the same way as Christians and this will keep happening because Christians are both gullible and stupid.

Muslim Arab men are the hottest in the world. I wish I could have the Omar Mateen's corpse to play with.

On the Subject of ISIS there was one execution which I've never seen on here though I did look for it. A man was knelt down (sadly fully clothed) whilst a bigger man plunged a knife straight through his heart.

i long for that with a muscle guy with his bare thick chest out.. Or having his heart ripped out and we can see it still beating in the executioners hands.. I am suprised they haven't

When we (the West) stopped threatening Assad to overthrow him like we aided with Gadaffi. We saw a crazed ISIS follower had carved out the heart of a Syrian soldier and began to eat it. I never did see what the solider looked like nor unblurred pics. I leave it to fantasy that he was hot with a nice chest and six pack before that animal raped him inside out and pulled his heart out

Last edited:
Back