Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Crime scene photos showing the dead body of Reeva Steenkamp, who was murdered by Oscar Pistorius in 2013, have been made public after her father pleaded for them to be released to show what Pistorius did to his daughter.

The photos were released by the Pretoria High Court after Barry Steenkamp made his request. Prosecutors agreed to allow the photos to be seen. Pistorius, a double amputee, is facing sentencing on a murder charge for the February 2013 death of Steenkamp, a South African model who was the Olympic sprinter’s girlfriend.

“I want the world to see. I want the world to see the photos of the wounds inflicted on her,” Barry Steenkamp said in court. “To know my daughter’s pain. To know what her last few seconds were like, so that this is stopped — so that others do not have to go through this ever.”

The photos show the bloodied head of Reeva Steenkamp after she was shot by Pistorius, who claimed he mistook her for a possible intruder when he shot through a bathroom door on Valentine’s Day.

You can see the graphic photos below:

Back