:welcome colour:

Hi there, member on ogrish since 2005, regular on uncoverreality too, im missing ogrishforum so thought i'd hang out in here a while, so far I like it!

Welcome, azziman. :welcome colour:

hey! From cali would love to meet people close to the bay area who'd snuff me. 23 here

Welcome, Karozph -- Mexico is very well represented in CDG. You should feel at home.

Welcome Karozph :welcome colour:

Hello everyone

Time for me to (finally) introduce myself. I am a dude fascinated in CPR and everything pulse/breath/heart related. I have been browsing this forum for a while, and loved all the heart involving stories ;) great imagination !

Also love sneakers, but that's another topic ;)

Hi all,

I don’t know how I haven’t found this site until now, but glad I have :)

29 here, from usa- nevada

Welcome how did you find us? :super happy: Where in Nevada are you based?

Greetings Everyone!

I am new here. I love any thin corpse, preferably naked or topless. There doesn’t have to be any wounds, but I love love gashes. Especially ones around his neck, face, and lower body area.

Also, Dn6221, I live in Nevada too. What a small world.

Hey. Im new. Fresh meat. Buddy of mine turned me on to this site. Think he said something about videos. Anyway. I was just wondering where I can find vids of gay sex murder/necro. Hopin for kinda realistic. Lol but still acting. Really just tryin to get some ideas for play dead time. Lol.

Hello and welcome how old are you? :hi bye: We have plenty of "realistic" murder and necro vids you've come to the right place.

I'm pretty much the same. Someone online shared a "realistic" video and it got me hard to see more.

Back