This thread is only for new members to introduce themselves please stop asking about elite membership. You can read more about it here.

Hey all - newbie here! Extremely thrilled to have found you guys.. very much into all of this. Also highly enjoying the "basic" stuff, i.e. brutal beatings and kickings.. Would greatly appreciate if someone might be able to let me know if there is any skinhead / neo-nazi material found anywhere - I mean them being brutal and beating the shit out of someone - cheers!! :hi bye:

Hey - well I am already (?) 45.. but still kind of new to admitting all this - and therefore feeling extremely high with all this content. I was looking for some legit gore and necro stuff from TOR and came across this site - and cannot be happier :punch: Looking forward to meeting people!

Hah hah.. I guess so about the age.. I love young cute corpses, wishing I could find some vids of someone fucking them.. Dead with suits, unifrom etc. get me so hard..

:welcome colour:

Welcome. Hope you find your perfect boy and kick the shit out of him. In your dreams, at least.

Hi there - just joined a little bit ago so still waiting to be able to make my own posts so using the time to learn how to navigate around the forums. Thought I would take a moment or two to introduce myself. I'm Sean from Virginia in the US. My fetish list runs the gamut from BDSM (especially just being used as an object e.g footstool, table or fleshlight, hehe), TPE, chastity, watersports, to cannibalism which is at the top of my list. Thinking that I could end up on some man's dinner plate really gets me going. Would love to see him take the part he wanted, say my balls at first, and either eat them like one would an oyster on the half shell or fry it up. Have him keep taking pieces of me until I finally die. I'd want the experience to last as long as possible. It also gets me going to imagine him just biting my fingers or toes off for a snack, haha. Anyways, I'm 30, 5'3, brown hair and eyes, and 135lbs. Looking forward to interacting with y'all. Have a great day!

Welcome! We have a diverse community here and you will surely find something or someone to your liking.
From your profile, I think you would be a tasty addition to my menu. If you search "Caleb", you can get an idea of my tastes, especially in the stories I've posted.
Caleb

Welcome! We have a diverse community here and you will surely find something or someone to your liking.
From your profile, I think you would be a tasty addition to my menu. If you search "Caleb", you can get an idea of my tastes, especially in the stories I've posted.
Caleb

Thanks for the welcome - I did read one of your stories yesterday about Rick bringing you your first guy to eat. Have to say that was very hot especially how you got some lube. :) I look forward to reading more!

Welcome, Meonthemenu. :welcome colour:

Welcome how old are you? How did you find us? :hi bye::fast jerk:

Welcome Ghostie, hope you'll haunt us for a long time.

:welcome colour:

Back