Hi! 26 y old American. Wants to be an artist. Discovered what I liked watching war movies and playing video games.

I made a thing!

I'm intensely frustrated that all these amazing looking links tend to lead to deleted videos or images whose hosts have disappeared.

Welcome!
For images, try clicking on the little 'x' icon. If it's on imagebam sometimes the pic will come up anyway (don't ask me to explain that one!); if the URL at the top of the 'Can't reach this page' page is to someimage.com/ then it's irretrievably gone when someimage closed down; but if it's to pixhost.org/ then just change 'org' to 'to', press enter and the image should still be there (and you can use the forward and back arrows to move through the collection if it's in a gallery rather than have to change the URL for each of them).
That gets you to about half of them, sadly there's nothing we can do about the rest.

Hi, I'm new here from Central Europe.
I like to make 3D artworks - very photorealistic and unpublished - of beautiful young or strong, well-built (mostly naked) men who are killed in any cruel way.
If I find out how to publish this here, it would be a pleasure for me to do so.

That sounds very promising! This is the section you want:
https://cutedeadguys.net/forums/18-Art-Literature-Photoshop
Just click on the 'post new thread' button at top left, and hopefully it's fairly easy to follow - just run you cursor over then icons to see which is which if you need to.

Hello. I am 53 years old. I enjoy playing death scenes or just lying dead. I also write stories and do photomanipulation. I'm very much a geek.

I'm not into real death.

Please post in the 'Art Literature Photoshop' forum. Can't wait to see your work!

Hello and welcome! How did you find us? How old are you? What are your interests? :super happy::rude_blowjob:

Hello! I am from Mexico and I hope to make contributions of what we like, I am new to this topic and it is very exciting the curiosity of seeing a naked body

Hello and good evening! I'm just here to explore random stuff. This site is really amazing! I'm also looking forward to meet new people.

Hey guys! New here. I’m into naked corpses. I have fantasies about necrophilia and cannibal. This site is so awesome!

hi everyone ... i am a member for a few weeks .... i want to watch an autopsy man!
If everyone has video about an autopsy please send me!!! Thank you all member❤️

Yes, welcome to all four of you. :welcome colour:

Back