Let me say hi to you. I'm new to this forum, i love it ;-)
watch me gunned down, i like to create manips of me naked and dead :)

fe531649123980

more to cum ;-)

Wlecome all!

Nice pic baretarget!

To make it appear on the website you need to copy and paste the link that appears in the BBcode box below and post it!

As simple as that.

Try it!

Welcome welcome :D

baretarget - great two pics u have posted
like the shot guy as due to where the grass stalk is situated it looks as if he is peeing himself having been shot lol
the other guy just wants rolling over and f......

Thank you for your warm welcome!
I like to do manips out of my pics.
Yes, it's me on that pics, and no, i'm not peeing, more :load:

:D

May be an idea to open a fake thread, if there isn' already one. I have to read more until I know, whats already there and where to find.

I found it. There is an art thread. will use it in future.

That's me this summer naked in the woods fooling around.
this time without bullet slugs ;-) :sm (19):

.. waiting for someone hunting me down ;-)

New Guy

Hi all. I am new here, but a necro lover for years. Semi-straight--long story for another time, but more and more bending toward CDGs in my fantasies. Excited to be here. Pictures are great; but I love stories. Is there a collection thereof?

Welcome Jack, we have a section for necro stories yes.

always been into necro--joined here few months ago..then lost the site..found it again..b4 cdg dint know there was online place 4 us..meatpie u r a fuken hero

Hi all,

I wanna say hello to you as I'm new here.
I'm into longpig and butcher rps. Just lookin for some new ideas :wink2:

Hi, I came upon this site three days ago. I've grown to love it on the first day. I have always asked if I was alone for being a gay necrophiliac, but I'm glad I found this. I live Poland, and I help my dad dress and clean the bodies at my family's funeral home, I love my job. I can't wait to talk and explore here.

Back