Welcome Metrazieln. :welcome colour:

Hi! I’m an 18 y/o guy from NE Ohio and I finally made an account after lurking for a long time! I can’t wait to meet people like me and have conversations!
Have a good day everyone who reads!

Hey all, I'm a 23 year old girl from Australia. Been a fan of this stuff for a decade or so and only now starting to accept this part of me. I'm happy to be here!

I saw some people over on a few subreddits (mainly watchpeopledie) talking about this place, and a few mentions scattered about on bestgore and the like. I've been looking for somewhere with a nice community to browse since Ogrish got taken down, and I have a nice feeling about this place :)

Welcome - we're generally a pretty friendly bunch. :welcome colour: :Merry Xmas:

Hello everyone... 21 y.o. from PH here... I am pretty new to this stuff actually 😅😅I got interested with asphyxiation and all and that is how I found this site. Please take care of meee 😅😅

Yes welcome - plenty of asphyxia on here. :welcome colour:
:Christmas Tree::hang:

I am not exactly new but was somehow blocked for long. Now I finally got access and want to say hello.
I have been interested in snuff fantasy art mainly, that's what led me here...
I am both consumer and producer in this domain (drawing, generating 3D content for gay snuff play in Second Life, etc.)

Welcome, Isana Chiba and BallsPain. :welcome colour:

Back