Welcome, MubAck :) :welcome colour:

Hi I'm new here , from Ireland
First found this site when I was trying to find emiliano Salas autopsy photos , i watch some execution videos from isis too crazy stuff haha

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Ran across this site a number of years ago, just never got around to making an account. So here I am. I stumbled upon this site looking for hard vore, since finding hard vore involving guys is rare. Really exited to be here. Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity to be a part of this community.

Yo hey! Just a dude wanting to see if there was a community and wow, not gonna lie, I’m pretty surprised that there was! Hope to see some sick content!

Yo hey! Just a dude wanting to see if there was a community and wow, not gonna lie, I’m pretty surprised that there was! Hope to see some sick content!

:welcome colour:

Hey everyone! I'm new here too. I'm from Germany and was always fascinated by death and violence.

Grew up in a rural area, helped slaughtering pigs and sheep when I was a teen. Really love everything about blood. The smell, the color, the stickyness...
Did watch an autopsy earlier this year.

Stumpled over this forum by accident and the sheer amount of content is mind blowing.

Oh, and I'm 40.

Hey Meatpie!

A friend of mine is a pathologist and when we talked over a beer about our jobs I mentioned that I think it is fascinating and would like to watch some day. He works in a university teaching students, and some months later he invited me to join. I thought something like "OK 100 or so students, watching the autopsy, I can handle that".

But we were 4 people around the table. Him, me, and two other students. They had to prepare the body for teaching in the next week (removing heart, lungs and all other organs for the students).
The man on the table was a 56 year old male who died from a heart attack.

My friend is very... enthusiastic in his job, and all the time said stuff like "Ansatus, push your finger in that vein, there you can feel the venous valve." or "We cut all blood vessels, grab the heart and put it on that tablet carefully". It was really interesting and I learned a lot about anatomy.

I'm not grossed out easily, the only time that was... uncomfortable was, when he cut the skin of the head below the hair line and folded back the skin including hair so you can see the skull. That's not a view you see everyday!

He marked the skull and everyone of the three of us were allowed to saw the bone (with an electrical saw). Yes, I was nervous... but it went OK.

Then they removed the brain, put the bone back and stapled the skin together again.

Overall it was really an experience! Afterwards my friend and me were having dinner, I had gyros and he said something like "Hey Ansatus, your meal looks like the insides of the guy we had on my table today!" Haha, really fun guy... (The gyros was really nice despite this).

Now I wrote a big wall of text, I hope you like it.

I tried to tell this to some of my friends, and every time I said "Hey, let me tell you about my week. I was in an autopsy" they said something like "Forget it. We don't want to know. You're sick.".

I guess this topic isn't for "normal" people. :too hard to take: I appreciate that you asked!!

Have fun!

Ansatus

Thanks for sharing sounds like you had a lot of fun. In my opinion everyone should see an autopsy at least once in their life to see what a complex machine the human body is.

Back