I'm new from Italy!

Hi guys, I'm Andrea from Rome (Italy). I discovered this site only today and it's awesome. Finally I found a lot of friends with the same passions and fetish I have. I really like to watch videos with drugged, passed out, stripped and fucked guys. I hope, one day, I could find a group of friend who wants play this game with me.
I love you all!

:welcome colour:

Good day, everyone!

My name's Anapnea, I'm a concept and comics artist, interested in what this site has to offer for reference material.

I'm big into breathplay/snuff as well, so it's a win/win on all fronts.

Welcome Anapnea. :welcome colour:

Hi, how old are you? You have been lurking here since 2012, wow about time for first post.

hi new here not an english speaker but a dead guys lover.Dead is always perfect to me while living men become less and less attractive

Hello and welcome to the club, how old are you? Dead guys are perfect yes.

Welcome jeerniya :welcome colour:

Thought I'd introduce myself. First found this group from a couple of images on pinterest with this address tag on them from the keywords I entered. Not sure what album or thread they came from. But have the upcoming weekend to look, eagerly. First started my small collection around 10-15 years ago.

Aydan, CDG offers SO MUCH to look at, you'll barely scratch the surface in one weekend. Have fun!

Thought I'd introduce myself. First found this group from a couple of images on pinterest with this address tag on them from the keywords I entered. Not sure what album or thread they came from. But have the upcoming weekend to look, eagerly. First started my small collection around 10-15 years ago.

Awesome, welcome I think you are in the right place how old are you?

Oh yeah. The forum is huge. Will take me quite a while and with luck those 2 images on pinterest were part of a set. Up until now I've focused mostly on casket pics in my collection with mainly facial angle ones. Probably divert into other image types now here. Age is late 30s

Last edited:
Back