Welcome 18759187286!

Oh yeah. The forum is huge. Will take me quite a while and with luck those 2 images on pinterest were part of a set. Up until now I've focused mostly on casket pics in my collection with mainly facial angle ones. Probably divert into other image types now here. Age is late 30s

Perfect age how long have you been collecting?

Welcome 18759187286. :welcome colour:

But your post has come out as meaningless symbols, at least on my system (and Translate does not recognise it as any language). Can you post in English please, or bilingual - if you do not speak English at all, use Google Translate or other translation software, it will come out rather odd but we will normally understand what you mean. I will translate this into Chinese (Mandarin) , guessing that that is the language you wrote in.

但是你的帖子已经成为无意义的符号,至少在我的系统上(并且Translate不会将其识别为任何语言)。 你能用英语发帖,还是双语 - 如果你不会说英语,使用谷歌翻译或其他翻译软件,它会很奇怪,但我们通常会理解你的意思。 我会将其翻译成中文(普通话),猜测这就是你写的语言。

After a little searching online. I located one of the funeral images I found back then was dated 2003. So from the early 2000s is a accurate timeframe.

Thought of some things I could add to introduction a little late. Typical. I also collect life support and or near death images as well as finding ancient preserved remains fascinating. Either done by accident, bog bodies or not such as Egyptian mummies. Preference is for waist up images mostly here that make it near impossible to determine cause of death. I like the guesswork and imagination.

Welcome, Blackfly.
:welcome colour:

Welcome how we have plenty of #beheading photos and videos. How did you find the site, how old are you?

Hello... N00b here. Kind of, I've been on similar forums for years. I was active on ZambianMeat until it want down. :-/
Into fantasy and real... but lean more toward real. Been looking for an executioner for a long time, preferably one that would go the Zambian Meat route and make good use of me after the fact.

:welcome colour:

Been lurking a long time and I thought I'd finally say hi. Big fan of role playing soldiers fighting to the death. More into live dudes playing dead.

Back