hi trustinme - welcome to cdg - if you need any assistance please ask and we will try and help.

Hello! I'm new here, this forum is wonderful!
I'm really into knocked out guys, best if chloroformed.
Hope to find someone with the same passion ^^

Welcome kmail, of course there are other guys who share your interest, how old are you?

Are you hairy? Italian guys are generally hairy.

Hello! I'm new here, this forum is wonderful!
I'm really into knocked out guys, best if chloroformed.
Hope to find someone with the same passion ^^

Hey Kmail - welcome to our group - loads of areas to browse, and you will find things here that suit your taste. Also please feel free to comment or share any pics you might have. Ask for any assistance if you need help with our site.

Hi. I'm CT. This is a pretty rad site. Found it through Tumblr.
Here's some things I wanted to point out.
1) I'm a girl. ^_^
2) I find a lot of beauty in death.
3) I also like extreme gore, and have a bunch of morbid fascinations.
4) Nothing sexual though.
5) My username is SoNecro. However, I am not necro in the sense that you may be thinking. I listen to a lot of metal, and necro (along with grim and kvlt) is just slang we use to describe something cool. It's become a big joke among me and my friends, so I made it into a username.

The end.

hey sonecro - :hat:

good 2 hear from you. We have female members here. Have a rummage around, and see if CDG has anything that might be of interest to you. Our main focus is dead guys (hence the name!!) - but we also have a section for dead women.

Feel free to comment - and to post any pics you might have collected - also if you require any assistance with the features here - please ask for help and we will try and assist.

Oh. I'm more into the totally passed out/drugged or deep sleeping stuff, although I did have a few fascinations with dead guys:)

Hi,

I am a 32 years old gay male who has just found this forum, and who is quite interested in its topic. *smirks* I'm quite interested in the beauty of death, however I must admit that photoshop fantasies are frequently hotter to me than the "real thing". I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. :)

Hello - I am sure some of the people have been on google groups or gr.ups where I have posted stories as djinasia.

Back