:welcome colour:

Hi everyone, love feet and dick pictures, glad to be here. Hope I can post something worthwhile in sometime. But for now, I love arnu's posts though. If there could be more, it's be great

Hi everyone, love feet and dick pictures, glad to be here. Hope I can post something worthwhile in sometime. But for now, I love arnu's posts though. If there could be more, it's be great

Hello!
I make pictures about the adventures of young sportsmen who are harassed and mistreated by gelatinous monsters.
I represent in the scenes gore scenes, of sexual interaction and scenes of devouring or digestion.
I hope my images are not in bad taste.today post some images. I would appreciate your criticism.
I have a blog that I am forming: tentaclesvore.blogspot.com
and I want to know if my images are inappropriate for this blog. I would like to know your opinion
thank you for your attention and regards.

mJCACcS.jpg

I feel confident that your artwork depicting monsters and sportsmen would be well received here. I know one CDG member who is (or was last time I saw him) very interested in tentacles.

Welcome Voretentaclesguy! Your images are original, in appalling taste of course, and therefore absolutely appropriate for this site - the look on that guy's face as the tentacles enter him sexually is a treat to behold and you will make a lot of friends here.:welcome colour:

very friendly your comments.
I am going to upload more images and I would like to know your opinion.
I like the sneakers fetish.

Last edited:
I'm liking them all - good to see new original artwork, and you have a distinctive style.
For me, I would like to see some of him in his underwear, perhaps with the tentacles snaking inside and the look of delighted surprise on his face as they penetrate him from inside his underwear.

I'm back, long time no see! Excited to get back to posting

Hi guys,
nice to "kill you" *gg*.
I'am german fan of roleplaying shooting/execution/military. Glad to find this site.

Hey there. New to this site. Love gore. Makes my dick hard. Nothing like stroking to a beheading video. The squirming makes me cum like crazy.

Welcome, how old are you?

I love beheading video too.

Right after I make my own introduction postni find this thread. Oh well.
Hi there I'm new! Just like...everyone else in this thread ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Back