Welcome to CDG, come and see what happens here. Hehe. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it greatly. -smirks- There's always something to drop dead over for bloodied throats, spilled guts, eaten intestines caused by traffic accidents, gorging cuts, finger slices, vomited cheeks, messy suicides, organ leaking, blunt decapitations, gory deaths, rotting corpses, unaccountable murders, steaming flesh, buried bodies, jagged remains, unknown faces, and etc. etc. Lastly, we play word games with bloody appeal and gory to necro persuasion in the threads and postings. So have fun, on CDG, newbies!

Last edited:
Hello guys Im cremate_guy I like all related to cremation process I like roasted dead guys he he Greetings from Mexico

Hallo everyone!

Like the "hang-section" here were much. After searching for y.., I´ve found what I want. I´m sorry I can´t offer something new, but all locations I´ve found before are here well known. And how get new material in Germany - not working for the police getting the stuff every day???
After all, I feel like johnnyboi - dreaming the same dreams ;-)
So I´ve got no private computer (for me one), I´ll be here only from time to time. Please don´t ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I´ve someone has new hanging pics oder videos for me, I´ll be thankfull.
Just like to see how hanging works, have not seen this anywere.
Excuse me English!

Welcome, tob444!

hmm hey cool site:p
i didnt think such a site could even exist :p:D

hello all....necro vampire fetishist in the city of death New Orleans...found this site through deathanddementia.com, looking forward to checking out all the hot men

Welcome flamiNrebel, how old are you ? :sm (42):

No need, what a great age.

Are you a student or a working guy?

Hello everyone, i think i'm in love with this nice forum and i hope i can post some of my collection soon.

Welcome MeanMao, nice nick and glad you found us! Have fun posting! :wink2:

i'm now a working stiff, recently graduated school and work as a forensic technician, spend all day around naked dead guys, some of which stay on my mind for the whole week

If you spent your days in the morgue, why do you come to CDG?

Hellooo I'm new. Hopefully Cute Dead Guys will consist of lots of erm, just that. I'm sick of a lot of gore sites I go to posting pictures of girls and making sexual comments like "LOOK AT HER TITS LOL!"

because i'm able to talk about my passions on this site and meet like-minded men
if i commented on the hotness of a man who passed through our morgue i might be committed

Back