I 2 Am Newbie

4 coupla wks now have sat and perceived. Am totally into butchery and love this site. Keep up the gr8 wrk! Currently I hate everybody as I almost died a coupla years ago of aggravated assault and wound up in hospital 4 2 mos. inc. 1 wk in CICU I haven't been the same since. They tell me I died and came back. Can sum1 explain 2 me why newbies don't get to post? I have pics I'd share 2.

Welcome.

Why were you attacked?

New members are allowed to make threads after a few weeks on the board.

Welcome. Just browse through the 'True gore images' and 'video clips' rooms - that's a good start! And of course, if you can find good new stuff on Indonsian sites, do post it - the yiou will be VERY welcome!

Why I'm Attached to my attack

I live in an interesting fucked up neighborhood. There is nice housing, there is not so nice behavior. Drugs and prostitution are an ongoing problem. I spoke with a prostitute the other night (about 5) and she scared me. She was big, and kind of dyky looking (I am not a lesbo) She recieved eight dollars from me for a fifth. She smiling at me, she reaching for me, she hugging me, I think maybe she kissing me bot ah'm nought 'frai, j'nown? Zo, ah'm hugging her back, she smiling, ah'm smiling, she waving, ah'm waving - she's saying ah'm, I say ah'm liking you! I say ah'm liking you too! I'm waving back...nite... omigawd.

I like looking at cute dead guys, why? If you catch one, you can keep one. Cute dead guys never leaving you? I've had too many broken hearts. I'm not going to apologize - I like looking at cute dead guys. ~shiver~ ah'm not 'n i say ah'm not a lesbo (i tried it - why - juz bi curious 'n nozzing 'appen 'n ah'm juz' not fizzling j'oo no wot I mean - I mean no jooz) - however, a keeper is hard to grab anymore.

oops how did I wind up in the hospital? Some freaking drug addict knocked me down. yerks..

I'm also into the real thing & have been lucky to have been used in a necro fucking scene using a young pretty boi who had just been decapitated - his head was passed around for us to fuck his cute face & also got to jam my prick into his bloody neck stump. That expereience convinced me that my bod should be used in the same way following my own termination which I am hoping will be by getting gutted live. This is no fake thing for me -- I am absolutely 100% ready to be snuffed for real.

Do I fear pain, you ask?

No I do not - I get incredibly aroused by serious pain - I crave it for sexual gratification.

Hello all. My, have I searched for a forum like this? For long, I waited... but now I've finally found it!

I also have a few pictures to share with all of you - I hope they aren't here already :sm (31):

Welcome Duke of Animus, hope you like it here.

How did you find us? Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Welcome Duke of Animus, hope you like it here.

How did you find us? Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Verily, I will.

Pst, I'd have somehting to ask from you - once again :sm (64):
No matter how much I try, I can't view my own profile :sm (33): My registration should be complete, I have clicked the link on my e-mail etc. etc.

Thanks in advance for the response.

New members have to wait for a week or more until they are allowed to do certain things on the forum.

This is done to prevent spamming and trolling, sorry.

Your account will be approved soon.

Hey there I'm new to this site and looking forward to see new stuff that I haven't seen before on my other sites.

I am not a new member. I've been looking for a while, but I don't think you guys realise how hard it is to come to trems with all this. I wish I could actually speak to someone.

Hello johnnyboi :)

How old are you?

You can share your emotions here like the rest of us, its fun and will make you feel better when you are able to relate to other people who share your interests.

What are you doing for Christmas, any plans? Playing games? Sure there is something you love to do when you have free time.

hello my name is giovanna is there a particular reason this site only has pix of dead guys and it seems that its mostly men commenting on how theyd suk them off

Hello! I am new. This is my first post on this site. I haven't looked around yet but I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I do look around. Hope to talk to ya'll soon!!

Hello, i am Klow, i like guys.. :sm (63): dead or alive, i really don't bother... please show me around if somebody free~~~

Back