Welcome, leeks!

Hi guys. I'm a snuff/necro Switch in my late 30s, 6"1, ~180lbs.

Actually my Dom (alive) side is straight, but as a Sub... I'm dead, right? Dead bodies can't say "no" to anyone. They don't have thoughts, opinions, sexual identities... when I'm "dead", my body is just a piece of meat, with no agency of its own... a playtoy for the outside forces, whatever they may be...

I'm well trained at entering a "dead state" and my body starts to handle indistinguishably from an unconscious or dead person.

My favorite fantasies would involve being shot, stabbed, or found "dead" in a brutal, awkward way. Many things could be done to my body after I'm "killed"...

The fact that I'm straight while alive, and yet my body can be used by a male, because it has no say in anything anymore, intensifies the Sub experience for me.

So does being handled by a significantly older Dom... like they've killed me just to feel a younger body in their hands... without caring about me as a person, my future, etc... just pure selfish murder, making me into an object.

Welcome, postmortem!

Welcome, Nurfaizoraz :welcome colour:

Um - welcome, but mind the age limit!

Over 18, fine. The site rule is that it's OK to post pics of under 18s, but not to make any sexual comments about them. So long as you are aware of that.

And btw, I like the albums yiu've just psted - some good and different images in that lot.

Hello!

I'm dominant and sadistic guy with a taste for snuffing, necrophilia and necrophagia. I'm actually quite disgusting, I think rotten corpse full of worms and maggots are sexy.

I'm really into snuff and torture on animals, I won't do it myself but I'm glad some people are making videos c:

Should've posted here for introduction.

Old visitor but new member here.
I want to access the secret room, seems like all the best are in there. How do i get to access it?

Welcome, Djorz!
I'm sure Meatpie will PM you about the secret room.

Welcome, Kellen kin! So what do you particularly like here (and you are welcome to PM me if you want)?

Okay, I've followed CDG over the years - and been a member before, then ignored it for long enough. Now it's time to be part of the community again... so although I'm not strictly a new member I'm starting over; hi guys - hope to hear from you.
Oh, I'm particularly interested in Martin of Holland, Carcel and Blake art work - does far more than photographs for me. It's good to see so much of their work on here. And maybe I'll find some new artists too.
Cheers!

Welcome, packfan70

Back