I too am new here. I am a writer and doing research for a play about drug addicts dying. I haven't found much material on that here but I will keep looking.

Welcome, WinterEricT - I'm sure you will find lots to interest you here!

Hi! Im new here and really love it! I'm especially into the threads about sleeping/drugged/passed out/drunk guys and, though I've never done it before I really want a guy to fuck me while im passed out or unconcious or drugged or whatever! So anyone who's in the Boston area, HIT ME UP! Im young and have been told I'm cute and can send pics on request, though you'll have to send first.

Welcome, jmosc!

Welcome, remorajones123 !

Hi guys...I'm an older (mid-50s) bear from Canada (near Toronto) who has been into nooses for more than 30 years :)

Hey Yourdarkdad :hat:welcome to CDG - we have members scattered across all age ranges, and I am sure you will meet other guys here with similar interests. Let us know if you require any assistance :yes:

Welcome, Yourdarkdad - or should that be mydarkdad?:eek:

Welcome timanliy219 - remember boys must not be under-age, but enjoy all the many legal ones! :Welcome buddy:

Welcome, alexakos92!

Hey guys!

My name is stella, im a 26 year old female and I live in brazil, São Paulo.

Im really glad to have found this fórum.... Very interesting!

Never thought this would be something that turned me on....I guess I'll just keep on keeping on

Back