I worked there only short time due to health dangers, sawing bones without eyeprotection was my main problem, I still remember the smell..

I had to get the corpses from their rooms in the hospital, clean them, put them in storage, show them the family, document them, take pictures of them. and do the whole autopsy, taking samples for lab tests etc.

As this was a hospital job, there were no rotters, but we had sick bodies, cancer of the gut smells real bad. Also bad was the infectious bodies, and not enough protection :sm (37):

jesus, I was germany was better than here in bulgaria.

I just observe autopsies but I can't handle the smell. If I don't go tomorrow, its goodbye to morgue work.

My duties will be:

-receiving bodies and undressing them and putting them on tables. I will aslo have night shifts and travel around the whole area of Sofia, thats 30 km, to assisit autopsies in local hospitals.

-sawing the skull and removing the internal organs
-taking samples
-working with police, taking pics
-working with relatives of the deceased
-washing the body
-putting in fridge
-dressing for funeral and putting in casket
-scrubbing rotten bodies of the morgue floor
-cleaning and disinfection

All this for 250 euros a month.

I love morgue work but I have too problems:
-I want to puke when I see decomposing bodies and the smell is just out of this world
-too many duties for money I can't pay my bill with.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If you wanna do it, do it, remember, you can always quit.
Wear gloves when coming into contact with body fluids and insides.
Its a great chance to learn AND live some of your dreams, but not all corpses are nice, most are old and ugly, the rotters, use tiger balm under your nostrils.

This is an interesting job, and if you have worked there in sofia, you can try to get into some other place

I love naked dead bodies on tables..when I first saw them for real, with skulls open, naked....mmm nice!!!

but the fucking smell of the decomposed ones ruined the whole experience.

I have lots of worries about this job, mostly infection adn whether I will be able to lift obese bodies

Tiger balm is like that Vics stuff someone else recommended you use. They both have the strong menthol smell that might help overpower the stink.

Are you crazy, for 250 € a month, I would not even stand up. You live but as I said in the EU, but you have the opportunity throughout the EU to find a job. Your dream is one thing but do not put yourself in danger from sickness to be for 250 € per month.

I have no "opportunities"

I don't stand a chance in life because I was born in the poorest nation in the world.

If I sell doughnuts or tomatoes I will get 150 € a month.

I'm adorbaly cute!...and sweet when dead

Hi i'm Bahle!
I'm new...and i'M pyched that I found this site!
-Blushes- I'm young...so be nice to me
19 for all you who want to know

Hi Bahle and welcome to the site.

It would be awesome if you posted some naked pictures of yourself for us, preferably playing dead.

Hi i'm Bahle!
I'm new...and i'M pyched that I found this site!
-Blushes- I'm young...so be nice to me
19 for all you who want to know

Welcome! What are you into?
If you're cute and adorable, post a pic (aive of course!) - there's a thread for members pics

I'll get right

Heheehe !!!! I will get right on it Meatpie =D
I will do that too, -goes to look for members area-
xosxosxos

Hi, i'm new, i usually say be gentle, but the what was the point in signing up.

Heh welcome Yabba! I look forward to getting to know you ! ^_^
Enjoy! ^_^

Hi, I'm new here but not new to Meat......I'm here to stalk his butt :sm (31)::sm (52):

LoL!

Welcome Mami the stalker. :sm (31):

I like kinky sex.

I want you to put a beer bottle up my hairy ass.

Can you do that?

Sounds great...what if I suddenly cum in your face?

xDDDDDDDD
c'mon guys none of that hahaha

Back