hey everyone,

necrophilia here. anyone from the old Gore King forum will remember me as psycboy, and it was there that i met meatpie. great looking forum so far.

now i will just start exploring......

Welcome psycboy, hope you like it here!

have fun posting

:sm (57): :sm (26):

Hi.

I've been lurking here for a few days now. Finally found it after coming across only straight necro sites. I hope to have lots of fun here.

Cheers.

Welcome and Happy new year to you, great time to join a forum eh?

Hi guys. Budding necro-fag here and want to meet other like-minded sick fucks. I am a flight attendant so I travel the country...want to meet up? Be young cute and hung and message me!

Welcome SkyGuy.

Hope you don't fly anywhere near skyscrapers I want you in one piece

Hey... Meatpie asked me to introduce myself... this is my first time on a forum like this, but so far I've enjoyed what everyone else has contributed. Generally not into the real-gore stuff, but I'm open minded and it seems the older I get the more I get into new things. It's not really about sex for me right now tho. I love to masturbate to dead guys -- preferably cute young guys -- but the idea of fucking one doesn't do it for me. Anyways, I'm sure I'll get to know some of you over time, don't really know what else to say right now.

Welcome veryblah214, you are certainly necro and at the right place.

There are two types of necros:

Most often dudes are passive like you, they like to look and jerk but not touching and having a real corpse.

Others are, like me, Dark and deadboy,feetboy etc into the real thing - we would love to fuck a real corpse and we don't get worked up when we see a dead body.

There is one more extreme cases, some necros, like killerluke, have killing urges. Although we accept sick fantasies talking about hurting other people or threatening our members is not tolerated and we ban and report such users.

How old are you ? You said you were getting older, we all are man

You sound like a young guy?

Hey there, new members here, you can call me Rjaye.

Into beheading, though not particularly knife play.

Hello all, I am here in Illinios. I have always had a fetish with mourge photos/crime scene ect. I was excited to find a site just for that. So here I am. Now I need to find pics to post!!!

Welcome sigmo75 !

Hope you like it here and looking forward to your posts. How did you find cute dead guys?

hi there gore guys! i'm new here too! thx fo the site! found some great new gore i havent seen yet here! gorespect from Russia!!!

Can you share with us from your collection please?

Hello, im new also. And i was on diffrentsites looking for nice pictures and videos, till someone writed in the comments look this site. So i had to take a look ;)

also new

Hi all,

I just signed up, I am into surgery and autopsy, prefer asian guys, but I am not into having sex with corpses.
I have worked for a short time in a morgue.

More later
peter:sm (45):

Why a short time? What were your duties? Please tell me more because I want to start morgue work but I can't take the rotters.

How did you cope with decomposing bodies?

Back