Hello everyone... I'm from Brasil, and always had fantasies about hangings. In an image search, I discovered this place. Sorry for some english mistakes. :)

Welcome Hangingbr!

HELLO! ALSO I AM A NEW MEMBER! I AM BRAZILIAN (AND MY ENGLISH IS BAD, I USE THE DICTIONARY TO WRITE THIS MESSAGE) ... MY NAME IS JHONATANS (ONLY!) ... HAVE 18yo (A CHILD WHO NEEDS A DADDY) ... LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE SITE, LET ME VERY EXCITED ... NEED TO KNOW HOW DO I POST PICTURES ... RECENTLY SENT A MESSAGE TO THE BLOG EMAIL CONTAINING SOME IMAGES, AND SO FAR I AM NOT ANSWERED ... TO KNOW MORE OF ME JUST SELL ME UP CLOSE!

(OLÁ! EU TAMBÉM SOU UM NOVO MEMBRO! EU SOU BRASILEIRO (E MEU INGLÊS É PÉSSIMO, EU USO O DICIONÁRIO PARA ESCREVER ESSA MENSAGEM)... MEU NOME É JHONATANS (ONLY!)... TENHO 18YO (UMA CRIANÇA QUE PRECISA DE UM PAPAI)... AMO AS IMAGENS DO SITE, ME DEIXAM MUITO EXCITADO... PRECISO SABER COMO FAÇO PARA POSTAR IMAGENS... RECENTEMENTE ENVIEI UM RECADO PARA O E-MAIL DO BLOG, CONTENDO ALGUMAS IMAGENS, E ATÉ AGORA NÃO ME RESPONDERAM... PARA CONHECER MAIS DE MIM SÓ ME VENDO DE PERTO!)

Use google translate if your english is that bad and imagebam to uplaod pics. Welcome to cdg!

Heh, hello everyone. I'm Matt...Everyone calls me 'Necro,' though....You guys can call me either, I'm not picky. ._.

hi, im new on cdg! im a french 25 years old weirdo (i hope my english is not too bad).

Im a foot fetishist (in found some nice feet thread here), i love autopsy, cutted limbs and more than every thing i love dead guy!

hi, im new on cdg! im a french 25 years old weirdo (i hope my english is not too bad).

Im a foot fetishist (in found some nice feet thread here), i love autopsy, cutted limbs and more than every thing i love dead guy!

Bonjour et bienvenue! :hat: - profiter de CDG - Hello and welcome to CDG :hat: - enjoy the group Inser - and your English is ok!

Hi, I'm Helen from England. After lurking for a couple of days I decided to finally introduce myself. I'm loving the site!

Hi all! I'm really glad I found this site! I'm into cute cute unconscious guys, not really into gore or dead guys. But I've still found lots of goodies in the Alive Dudes section. Keep it up!

Hi all! I'm really glad I found this site! I'm into cute cute unconscious guys, not really into gore or dead guys. But I've still found lots of goodies in the Alive Dudes section. Keep it up!

Welcome to CDG twinky - CDG has a huge archive to suit many tastes - there are also members here with interest similar to your own - enjoy the site m8 :hat:

New here

Hello all, so glad I found this site. I have engaged in snuff play on Yahoo chat with a variety of people, really love the snuff torture of young muscular men. My fantasies are extreme but I'm actually a gentle peaceful guy, just like the katharsis of bloody sexual torture. I'm especially interested in the torture of muscular men by one or more women or girls (of legal age) as portrayed in the website Diana the Valkyrie. The Homian series is a particular favorite. Any women who want to engage in these fantasies is most welcome. Looking forward to an interesting interactions with this community, you sickos!

Back