Been looking for a site like this for a long time; I can't remember what google search term FINALLY landed me here, but mmmm... what a bunch of hot guys and LOVE seeing pics of guys appearing dead... VERY sexy, VERY much a turn on, and I would love to do pics of myself like that as well!

Posted some pics of me "dead", naked, have fantasy of being strangled/raped and then found by someone like that ... i'm not sure where to post, so i just put them in an album on my profile

Welcome dude I saw your pics very hot.

Posting on our board is very easy, you need an account at imagebam.com and from there you can upload as many pics as you want, just copy/paste the bb code links in your forum message.

Welcome dude I saw your pics very hot.

Posting on our board is very easy, you need an account at imagebam.com and from there you can upload as many pics as you want, just copy/paste the bb code links in your forum message.

Thanks, Meatpie... what I ended up doing earlier was directly attaching it in "Forum Members Playing Dead"... Is using imagebam.com better?

Imagebam is much better in several respects.

First it allows you to upload unlimited number of pics with one click, second if you register all your pics are automatically saved in your own personal gallery and you are the only one who can decide where to post the links.

You can access the pics and links at any time.

I highly recommend you use imagebam.

hello meatpie and othermembers .internet in our country is the slowest in the world. sorry , cant change that.i am a collegeteacher in science, phys. biol.there is interesting material on this site it promises better than kiuma. loking for good autopsy videos and pics.,another vulva thingy might be welcome. otaifisi

Welcome to CDG. Please no more mention of that shithole kiuma. Thank you.

Well I just joined, and from my few posts you can tell that my thing is burning alive.

My fantazies have very early roots back in Catholic School. I was a very bad little boy and was sent to Mother Superiour's office for punishment where I was told to pull down my pants and bend over the desk infront of a print of Heaven and Hell. Heaven had a few men in robes sitting around Christ, hell was full of naked people burning. As my bare butt got strapped I thought Hell was the more interesting place.

Another factor is that my Church & School were dedicated to the Canadian Martyrs who were burnt at the stake by the Iroquois. There was a large print of this execution, and the good Martyrs were getting burnt nude facing the stake, their butts getting licked by the flames. Also in the Church reading room there was a book about the reformation which had a section about the heretics complete with wood block prints featuring naked people getting burnt at the stake, including one of a very cute young witch getting burnt nude facing the stake with the flames just licking her butt. Burning at the stake nude has been my main sexual kink ever since.

I've role played "BATS" many times both as the executioner, but preferably as the victim. By far my favorite position for this role play is me tied facing the stake with my legs tied up and butt sticking out over the fire. I almost always end up cumming against the stake, and have been burnt to blistering more than once. I loved the burning, but hated the healing. I have been tempted to go all the way to ashes and dust but I'm not really suicidal and keep away from the extreme end to my kink.

:hot: intro fireboots!!! - welcome to CDG :hat:

:hot: intro fireboots!!! - welcome to CDG :hat:

:yes: :I am new here: Thanks Jon, I've been exporing this forum and found more than a few "cute dead guys" with their butts burnt.

I'm actually fairly low on the "How Gay are you" meter, I do prefer sex with women, :I am sorry: but for my ultimate fantasy, I'm drawn towards my gay side. In my fantasies my "executioners" are almost always men, my butt is sticking out to welcome a cock before it gets burnt. :fast anal:I'll share some of my "BATS" role play stories when I figure out the right place in this forum.

Fireboots :evil bastards:

Hello everyone, I'm Scorpius, I found out about this site through bestgore.com and I decided to have a look around.

Hello everyone... I'm from Brasil, and always had fantasies about hangings. In an image search, I discovered this place. Sorry for some english mistakes. :)

Hi All! Stuck here in Canada, and like the U.S., anything in the news that shows blood is band for broadcast. So we're stuck with B movies to see anything worth while. But like those great sex scene, the camera looks out the window (or somewhere) at the wrong time :)

Back