That's interesting, maybe we can help with that internet problem that's preventing you from posting?

hi all i just found this place on a whim. Im really into guys strangle while barefoot, do u have any of that here?

Hello. I stumbled upon this site purely by accident. Mainly following links from other sites. Never knew a site like this existed. I have always had in interest in guys found dead with missing clothes, strangling suffocation etc. I used to belong to a site called necrodudes back in the day which had this type of thing.

Hey whats up? i actually got a hint of this site from digg.com... i cant find the original piece but it was in a list on what disturbing sites are out there... but i really enjoy this site... i try to post, but i really dont know where to look for content...

welcome%20colour.gif
to CDG Disposablemind & nate256

Hi all, I am very intrigued by this site. I have had knockout and necro fantasies for years, and it's refreshing to know that I'm not the only sick bastard. lol. Mainly into playing with sleeping guys, and have a huge foot fetish as well. Not a massive gore fan, it fascinates me, but not sexually. Most favorite kink is choking and strangling.

Welcome neleus, thanks for introducing yourself. Nice fetish. Even if you don't like gore you will definately like our entertainment section.

Use the search option to find chokoing pics and vids. Also you can join our groups, lots of dudes there who share your fantasies.

Click on Community -> Groups.

I'm new here and found you from a link on Depictions of death. I live in the boonies anddon't get out much except to work, hockey, and hike and paddle (a boat).

Hello all,

Been lurking a while here. I was a poster on CDG in previous incarnations and then lost you guys for a long time before i found this forum. I have a collection that i can share but they are not all cute :) so i have to sort them first. My favorite scenes are generally hanging esp autoerotic hanging accidents.

Hey everyone, just joined up after seeing the site's link on a photo on 4Chan. Gotta say, I'm impressed already, there's a sad lack of lovely dead men floating around on the internet and I'm glad to have found it somewhere, finally.

Back