Welcome - you'll find plenty of hanged male bodies here!

Presentation

Good evening all.thank you your home on the forum.

My English is not good, so I use the translator

Hey Hesbignon - welcome to CDG. This is a friendly community. Please enjoy the forum. If you need help, please ask. :)

Hello Hesbignon and welcome to CDG.

We are all friends here, no forum drama at all and we rarely argue

:karalembushka:

Hello everyone. Just joined after finding this provocative site and reading lots of interesting posts, sometime real thoughtful. It's amazing what some of these discussions cover.

Hi mxyzptlk - welcome to CDG - enjoy the site, and if you need any help with the forum, please ask and we will try and assist. :)

Welcome mxyzptlk, glad to hear you are enjoying the site.

:douche:

Hello! Hello! I'm from Malaysia! Its supercool to have finally found a site like this after they closed all the other groups I subscribed to on ning and gr.oups... Woot! Woot! I can't wait to start posting my own threads!

Hello! Hello! I'm from Malaysia! Its supercool to have finally found a site like this after they closed all the other groups I subscribed to on ning and gr.oups... Woot! Woot! I can't wait to start posting my own threads!

Hey des2lee welcome to CDG - enjoy the site - CDG has one of the best archives on the NET - I am STILL finding new stuff!. We are also quite friendly - if you require any assistance - just ask, and we will try and help. I look forward to seeing your posts -:hi3:

Hi,I am a new member and I seem to be the only guy online atm..mind you its 4.30am.here in Ireland.This is a facinating forum and I am delighted to be a member.Looking forward to contributing to the posts...

Hi patrick - welcome to CDG - :hat: I moved you post to this special thread where our new members can introduce themselves. Forum members who post contributions are very welcome - I look forward to seeing your pics. CDG has a great archive - have a rummage - also if you require any assistance using the forum, please feel free to ask.

Enjoy the forum m8 :yes:

Welcome

Welcome to CDG Patrick, have fun posting :hi bye:

Welcome hel, don't worry about your English, do you have pictures of dead guys?

Hi everyone,

I´m new here and just testing (thats why I´ve choosen this user name). It´s amazing to join a necrophilia forum that´s not presenting dead women like others. May be the most users are gay :drool:

Excuse my English.

Hi everyone,

I´m new here and just testing ....May be the most users are gay :drool:

Welcome to CDG m8 - and I think you are right - some of the folks here are gay ! :yes:

Please ask for help if you need assistance.

My name is Airdna, that's Andria spelled backwards for those who don't care to try and pronounce it. I'm 30 years old, female, live in the USA, and enjoy blood, gore and shocking stuff. (goes without saying that I love Howard Stern, Jackass and Jerry Springer.)

Come on, everyone, rake me over the white-hot coals or at least say hi! :D

Back