Beheaded woman NYC

(sic)

What's life without death
I was in midtown New york a few years ago, I was standing by the side of the road at the traffic lights and across the street there was a garbage truck, I seen this woman walk out from between two parked cars behind the truck, just as she walked out onto the road the truck was reversing and it hit her, I don't know exactly how it happened but however it hit her, her head came clean off her body and rolled a little down the road, the rest of her body kinda stood there for a few minutes, blood pouring out and then it dropped. The truck driver got out and just stood there looking - nobody went near her, everybody just stood there in a circle around her, looking, silent, including myself. It was the quitest moment I have ever heard in New york, the police arrived pretty fast and immediately moved us back, one policeman put a white sheet over her and it was crazy to look at because the majority of the white sheet turned red so quickly (which makes me wonder why they use white sheets and not a dark one like black). A while later detectives arrived and walked up to the woman's body, he lifted the sheet to have a look and gave us all a second viewing of her, it was so strange, it was shocking and I felt bad for her but I felt very intrigued and couldn't stop thinking about it for a very long time after, I still often think about her....

I can't understand , is this real or is this a gore story ??

It's so hard believe that everyone just stood around -- like no one knew any CPR. You really aren't supposed to give up until they start getting stiff.

Back