Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom

What a dummy, he should have covered up the red light.
Anyway trans people have been using the restroom of their chosen genders since the beginning. This guy clearly wasn't trans just a pervert.

This will happen more often until they reverse it.

Do you really think trans people go to restrooms to snoop on women? I'm pretty sure most trans women would rather see men's bodies than women's. You're just using this as an excuse to discriminate against them, just like all the other hateful conservatives.

I posted this because I thought it was funny. If you really do identify as a woman then go ahead and use the women's room. However, I do think we need to be aware of the fact some people will take advantage and act totes sketch. Some of us have kids and we need to be aware of any chance of a perv coming in and possibly making a victim of them when they're simply trying to go potty while we shop.

How can a picture taken of You make You a victim? This sounds like some kind of magic thinking. To take a picture of a child having a dump or a pee can not hurt the child in any way. Westerners have to wake up and start to think logical. The only way you can make a picture of a child harmful is to indooctrinate the child that the picture can do harm. Then it is You that is harming the child.

Back