Alix

Forum Regular
he loves play what is to being killed...
And he's said one time what prefer to be cremated... what you think about this???

He looks hottest in the Zorro costume. IS there more?

He looks so incredibly hot in that Zorro outfit, he'd look even hotter playing dead in it while he gets stripped of those boots.

In underwear

Taking off his leather pants

Somebody would create a history of necrofilia with him? one great death for him???

Thanks Alix, yer mate is one sexy guy, you lucky ,lucky bugger, if he was mine i'd be shaggin him 24/7.

Beautiful - lovely smile, good body, nice underwear. He can come and die at my place any time. Thanks!

Oh nice! What a cute guy!

He'd be playing around with both of us, invite us to a dare - whoever loses gets offed by the other two. And of course he'd lo. So he'd lead us into his playroom, tell us to garrotte his in his sling. Last dare, we mustn't ake his trousers off unless he's pissed them, or his undies off unless he's shat them - ''if I lose control you guys get to fuck me'. But you can't see what's going on inside leather trousers, so he'd strip to his nice black underwear, still laughing and playing, telling us to strip naked, demandng he could only be killed by naked men. Then he'd put those white shorts ont of him. He'd be half-hard in his black underwear, and as I ran my hand up his wet thighs he'd shit himself, opening his legs so I could see him dirtying himslef and telling us to take him. So I'd pull his wet soled underpants down round his thighs, his erection would flip out, aand I'd go down o him as you slammed into his twitching dying body. He'd have the orgasm of his life (erm, death) into my mouth as you came inside him. then we'd caress and kiss his dead body, take his soiled undies off and pu/t his leather trousers back on. then I guess we'd fuck each other in front of his corpse, tousle his hair to say goodbye, and leave taking his clothes that he died in as a memento of our good friend - you'd take his shorts and I'd take his underwear.
That conts as a great and sexy dirtydeath inmy book!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, The death of him was very very dirty, i loved!

What us make with the corpse? buried or burned?
:D

Left dangling on the sling, limp, for the next person to enjoy. Maybe we would pull his black leather trousers down jst a bit before we left?
And waht great sexy dirty death would you give him?

my bad english dont can be posted a history like i would do.
But i think what him would be hanged with a nylon tie, and whil his tongue are to go out, he's pissed and shit his leather pants, and have a erection and ejaculate.
All in the same time.
And we left him there, with his very open legs and a big and great bulge!
:p

Back