Young Man Killed by Breath Control Bagging Session Gone Wrong

veryblah214

Forum Regular
Devon had been experimenting with breath control and found a willing partner to make sure he was safe and to take some pics.

Unfortunately for him, I had no intention of keeping him safe.

He placed the plastic bag over his head, taking deep breaths and slowly stripping off all of his clothing.
He really trusted me. Went all the way to blackout. Now, had I been a responsible breath play partner, this would have been about the time that I would rip the bag away from his face so he could regain consciousness.

Nah.

This is how I left him. Not quite sure what the police will make of it.

I am pleased that Devon is dying again, and in ever-higher res. I hope he will continue to die frequently - 'die early and die often'.

This is paying material. Better than anything for sale, in my opinion. Gorgeous face, twinky body and GREAT death stares/expressions....Devon has a skill!!

Trust that an agreement will mean something is so important but as you point out such trust might not always be valid. That is why even if an agreement is made to revive the person when they have passed out a) it is not always possible (damage to the heart or brain), and b) there is the risk the play partner may not go by the agreement. Both of those factors add to the intrigue and sexuality of being the victim in such an arrangement.

I would definitely lay with Devon. This is a fantasy of mine to have someone place a bag over my head and remove it when I pass out. You can see Devon did not have the bag tight enough to kill.

Back