Cutted foot

Great foot .. Shame he had to lose it. But I would like to have it for my collection.

photoshopped, FAKE..........................but very very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not fake. I've seen this video

then why is there no blood dripping or squirting either from the cut areas of the ankle or the leg in which it was cut from?
also, there is no blood in any of the surrounding areas.
if it is really real i am sorry, i am only going by what i see, what is the reason for the severed foot? did the dude who did the video do this to his own foot? what did he do with it?
please answer if u know............

As I know, these pics from a fetish web club, the club master post these on the QQ club.
Somebody said that Doctor help the guy cure his foot,he not really lost his foot. But I'm not sure that news is true.
And the video showing us the Cutted foot is real, u can't see blood because they tied his leg.
Sorry for my poor English .

That foot is so steady on its feet! It would make a sturdy and stable little knickknack for the shelf.

that delights pretty feet
get it would be a pleasure
if false it is a pity

someone has the video please show

Last edited:
I don't know if it's real or not, but if it is photoshopped, it is the best work that I have ever seen.

i have search about these photos,it happened in china,he is a 19 yo student,i`m afraid there is no video about that

This is very great pic. Love that amputated foot. Could you tell me more about where to get this video please?

While I am not into amputation, I can see from the size etc. that it could be Chinese. At that point, it would take a saw to cut it off. Usually when there is an amputatio because of cancer or gangrene, they do a below the knee amputation or sometimes an above the knee amputation so it is puzzle to cut the bone like that!

Back