what u want do with me

asiansnuff

Forum Regular
im at ur mercy we r alone in a cabin deep insdie a forest no one can hear me scream or cry
u have all kinds tools n weapons wat will u do =D

limits: incest toilet ageplay girls

Attachments

• 1613894_514380408666401_7963654634904599170_n.jpg
    1613894_514380408666401_7963654634904599170_n.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
im at ur mercy we r alone in a cabin deep insdie a forest no one can hear me scream or cry

I did not intend to quote but hey with that body, I would be delighted to do anything but it would end up with you standing in the back of a pickup, the tailgate down and a rope around your neck. I would move the truck inches and then leave you, come back move again by inches, you knowing eventually you will go over the back tailgate.

I wanna tie your hand backwards, tie your legs, then cover your face with tight rubber (swim cap is a great example). I just sit to see you suffocate till you pass out. Once you passed out, I'll revive you and then repeat the same thing over and over till you become weak!

you need your soles skinned and dissected while your alive and then your cock needle tortured and your ball sack slit open and your nuts let to hang loose..............

I did not intend to quote but hey with that body, I would be delighted to do anything but it would end up with you standing in the back of a pickup, the tailgate down and a rope around your neck. I would move the truck inches and then leave you, come back move again by inches, you knowing eventually you will go over the back tailgate.
Fantastic thought

I would take your arms and legs off - so you would be only torso with a head. Making you my own sex slave. I would play with you months and eating you cut off arms and legs as my meals - but eventually you would loose your cock too! So you would be horny all the time and get the relief only when I would fuck you hard.

You mean you're not willing to have sex with your grandmother in a toilet? I'm disappointed, because that was my first thought. :[

Back