Chinese Death Row Before Execution

It looks like there are four separate prisoners awaiting execution, judging by differences in the clothing, facial hair, and Chinese characters.

It looks like there are four separate prisoners awaiting execution, judging by differences in the clothing, facial hair, and Chinese characters.

not sure, I cannot tell myself:dunno:

OK now he is ready to go

in china there are van prepared for lethal injection
a sort of portable death row

Is anyone aware of the Christian massacres in China during the summer of 1900? The biggest was in the square in front of the governors' palace in Tiuwan. 55 western Christian missionaries and their families were beheaded which included 7 priests, a bishop, and 4 nuns. It was done by young Boxers who had been given uniforms of soldiers by the governor. The governor, Hsien, watched until the Bishop was beheaded. He had slashed him in the face with his own sword when the Bishop came up to challenge him. It began in mid afternoon and also included Chinese families and converts other than the 55 Christians. First the husband, the wife and then the children of a family were slain in that order. There was a break while nine were led in from a school outside of town. During the break all bodies were stripped of their clothing and valuables. The governor had left and no one stopped the crowd. The school was led by the Piggot family and included their son Thomas, 13, and a couple from Belgium, a young English woman, a 35 year old American, and two pre-teen sisters who were boarding at the school. The sisters were the last to die. Imagine the scene in front of the two girls. The bodies remained naked in the square until mid morning the next day when they were removed, pilled on carts, to two vacant lots adjacent to the South gate. They were left on display there for two more days until they were taken to the ash pile (gargage dump) outside the East wall and the bodies devoured by wild dogs and clarion. The men's heads were hung around the city in bamboo cages as a warning to the people. There were other massacres of missionaries, the first in that era being a young man on horseback who had been stripped naked by Boxers and led around a town pulled by a cord strung through his nostrils. He broke away after an hour or so and was chased down and clubbed to death. The body was found by a Christian group looking for him at the side of the road. The Boxers were mostly 12 to 19 and led by young men in their 20's. I posted a scene at Darkfetishnet that I don't think is there any more. Real history is something else.

I would have thought that a shot to the back of the head might be less painful than a lethal injection, certainly given the stories which are coming out of the American penal system. I guess that the one advantage of lethal injection is that it is easier for the executioner as there is less visible damage.
But far better not to execute anyone and to keep,them locked up in prison

I have a lot of execution pics or vedios in east asia, anyone would like to watch? anyone is interested in it? pls let me know.
I can tell you that that chinese prison would be shot to die in china in the pic.

I have a lot of execution pics or vedios in east asia, anyone would like to watch? anyone is interested in it? pls let me know.
I can tell you that that chinese prison would be shot to die in china in the pic.

Interested!

nice and private. i imagine the torture I could inflict on these people before they die. Deserving of their fate. i bet his heart was strong, I would have loved to have listened to it until it died

these meat bags are primed for execution, I love it that china does not mess around and kills them whilst they are young and fit. His organs must be delicious. The idea of him being strapped down to have his organs harvested amazes me and fantasies greatly.

There are endless cases that they get a bullet to the head when china specifically wants his heart but a bullet to the heart when they want the retina

There are also endless cases of them performing execution via organ removal. Cutting out their hearts literally just after stopping them. All they have to do is inject the Aorta and they can bring their heartbeats to a stop and quickly remove it. I dare say some are still aware when it's being pulled out of their bodies and that makes me hard as hell.

Wish I was there.

Physically fit young men nothing but a pig for slaughter to pull out their hearts when you want them

And indeed, there are again endless cases where the executed is declared dead by "no heartbeat" or more telling "heart just stopped"

man, if he is a muscle stud like 18 and I had that heartbeat infront of me.. Fuck the donors, I would literally crush it so hard in my hand that I could feel the thing stop quivering.

Last edited:
Back