Suffocation

kraker

Forum Newcomer
Anybody into extreme breath control here? Victim or Dom both are great but I am more of a Dom side. Have any of you watched the Japanese breath control video? It's pretty good. Too bad they don't do anymore of it (

I play both sides and love it extreme the more extreme the better. that said I do tend to prefer dom as well.

i'm both roles too, i always dream to be one of 2 doms vs a victim, and I'd like to go very no limits... add me on skype: drown.robert

What Japanese video? I would like to see it. I also would like to play to the point of black out but with reviving as soon as blackout occurs.

I've never passed out before, but I'd like to give it a try sometime. Closest I came was with a guy who wrapped in saran wrap and sat on my face. I'd lick his ass and struggle for air, then he'd raise up just enough to let me get a breath.

I like bagging dudes around their necks while they are duct taped at the wrists. and tied down.
I loop the plastic bag around their heads until they have no air and their legs and feet are shaking
and contorting and gasping for air. I take it to the point where he almost dies and then I rip the bag
off his head and he suddenly takes a very deep gasp for air and he becomes conscious again.
then I do it over and over again. I just love the way their feet shake and spasm in a death twitch.
and the way their soles wrinkle from their toes crunching so hard!

Back