Would u let Trump shit at your house?

That's capt Spalding from Devils rejects movie it's good show

also from house of 1000 corpses, also a damn good movie, one of my faves!
i like the crazy necro blond bitch in the films, did u see the part where she has
her head buried inside the chest cavity of the dead dude on the couch with her?
i also thought karen black did a good job in the film..............one of my fave actresses

Yes and I would like fuck her but would b afraid she would kill me or cut my balls off.

Rick, Would you charge trump and hillary to use your shitter/toilet?

What if she was screaming I'm going to s*** my pants would you not take Mercy on her

You know it's going to come down to Hillary and Trump that's going to be a choices and that's really all there is to it anybody can see that and don't say third-party candidate that's just wasting your vote so those are your choices pic

I'm talking like emergency situation.
x1agdy.jpg

Yes! All he'd need to do is slide himself into the bowl, I'll flush him with pleasure. i'd rather he didn't slide out of my asshole though - I try to maintain standards on what comes out of there and there's no way he's up to them. Maybe nice Mr Putin would cme round and excrete him for me?
Hey, we have a plan here! Deathproof, to think we couldn't stand each other at first, and now we've worked out how to save the free world and it's your idea. You and me, Deathproof :love forever:

Obama going around apologizing 4 USA.
WAY 2 PASSIVE the days of USA taking shit off lesser countries will soon end.
He's leading its Trump or Hillary.

only if he gave me his suit as collateral as shown in the pic above...
aww fuck it he can buy 5 more in its place... or maybe 5 factories in it's place

If he is so fat then no , my toilet will broke and I myself have nowhere to shit , only in my blind naber's garden , but I'm not that rude :dunno:

Of course I would let Mr. President to go to my toilet. Then i would lock the bathroom door from the outside on him and through the key away!

Last edited:
He is mercurial. There is a book by the NBC reporter on the campaign trail and he scolded her and riduled her and then showed real caring for her. He is not stable consistent or friendly to anyoen except Drumpf

Back