Who takes these pics? Lucky bastards! If I found that guy, I'd be taking the pics from my house. What's gotta be going through that photog's mind when he takes a pic like that? I know what was going through mine :)

I don't think he's Asian or Middle Eastern. I think he's Latin American. I doubt middle Easterns shave their pubes much.

just a guess looks almost as if he might of been getting some head when whomever it might have been popped him. like i said that is just a guess

Nice cock....not totally flaccid. Handsome play thing. Probably a good looking ass too. He's a wonderful package.

That IS a suckable, fat dong he's got, but I can't make out what's going on with his pubes. Is he shaved down there? I hope not, but I'm afraid that might be the case. It would certainly explain what is otherwise an incomprehensible execution. No one in his right mind is going to harm a young, tight-balled sex machine like this guy...UNLESS he'd tampered with his man hair. THAT is a SERIOUS grooming offense, and REQUIRES death by stoning.

Back