Capitol punishment ?

I'm 4 it was against 4 juveniles however after viewing some the cases think changed my mind.

No one wins this debate - there will always be mistakes but there will also be crimes so horrible people will feel the need for retribution.

So there should b no punishment 4 breaking law at all?
I agree not really a win or lose thing.

Yes, I'm all for capital punishment, and more of it. That would include juveniles, who can be as guilty as next guy. Kill them all.

Sadly enough I might have to agree with you I don't see my text I was having to pay for them to live in prison there was a case Indiana just a little north of where I am elderly couple took in a juvenile from the street they gave him a nice home feeding him taking good care of him the old man was showing the boy his gun collection he decided to pick up one of the guns and blow the old man's head off he robbed them took money took the old man's car keys went into the living room I can't remember if he used a knife or a gun on the old lady but he killed her as well what do you do with a kid like that just say don't do it again

What you do with a kid like that is you execute him pronto. We don't even want to hear his excuses or explanations. We don't want to call in any psychiatrists to examine him. He knew better than to do the shit he did, and I refuse to believe otherwise. We just want the kid dead. He is irremediably defective.

I know when they say he's incoragable they think can't fix him and will prob do again.They have firing squad in Utah what's your prefrance firing squad or old sparky?

I guess if I had to chose between those two methods, I'd go with the firing squad. I know what it feels like to get shocked, and I don't like it.

It depends.. Children I'd disagree. Teenagers I think are old enough to know the consequences of their actions. There have been a few cases off the top of my head where juveniles have killed people slightly before their 18th Birthdays to avoid the death penalty.. I love that Texas is the only state that would sentence a 16 year old to death. Muscle boys in Texas are the some of the most beautiful things in the world.

I like lethal injection... People don't seem to favour it much but it is in my opinion an horrific way to be killed. I take pleasure in my fanatasies thinking of some shirtless Muscular american teenage football jock forced onto a hospital table and stapped in place. being able to feel his body as he bucks against the straps trying to break them.. The veins in his perfect muscular chest bulging out as he struggles out in a panic as the needle is inserted in his arm. He can see a white room, no one but me and a clock. Ticking away, his strong young heart pumping viciously in smooth torso quicker and harder the closer to 12 that big hand gets. I would mount his gurney and rest on his beating heart until the time for him to die. Clock hits 12 and I push the button releasing only the paralying drug.. His lungs and squirming body will come to a stop but his heart continuing to thrash inside him.. remaining on top of his heart I would listen to it die as he suffocates to death

All those in favor of capital punishment should be executed immediately.

All those in favor of capital punishment should be executed immediately.
First I disapprove of capital punishment, or to use a more accurate term, judicial murder. Obviously one reason is the possibility of a mistake being made and an innocent man executed. I know that science has moved on and the chances of this are slim but there is a difference between slim and impossible.
Second I don't believe we hav the right to take a life howeve evil the person may be. Which then brings up the eichmann question. A man responsible for the extermination of many was himself executed by a state which abhorred capital punishment and had to bring in special legislation for his hanging. Was eichmann's crime so great that only execution should suffice. And I've no answer to this except that possibly there as no way he could have been allowed to live given the fact that the holocaust was still fresh in people's minds.
But no, in today's climate I do not think that capital,punishment in th real world can be acceptable. Which doesn't mean that it cannot feature prominently in our masturbatory fantasies��
And to go back to Pierced Chest's initial comment isn't that almost a contradiction In terms

Last edited:
Lindi I am on way back from Chicago erea there having lots die from heroin overdoses.Might b cheaper just get like $200 of street heroin inject that prob do the job.When I said juveniles ment teenagers however I think we have executed young as 14 and have life sentence.I know sounds bad but if u knew detailed there crimes well there bad

What about Gacey? 33 boys bodies buried under his house in crawl space.I say fairly good evidence what r odds somebody else out them There lol

Hi mate.
The snag is its always possible to find someone whose behaviours is so reprehensible that there seems no reason for his continued existence. In my neck of the woods that included Peter Sutcliffe, also known as the Yorkshire Ripper, who started by murdering prostitutes and progressed, if that's the right word, to students. And Dr. Harold Shipman who probably murdered hundreds of his patients and who killed himself after conviction. Sutcliffe still lives.
But I don't believe that either of them should be put to premature death by the State. Because at the end of the day that reduces us to their level. And who would wish to be a member of the jury who by convicting them stem we them to die. It's interesting that at the time we were debating abolition in the u.k. All those former Home Secretaries who would have had to decide whether to grant a reprieve or confirm the death sentence were abolitionists despite why they might have believe before appointment.
So Gacy was evil but he should have had to spend the rest of his days in jail, not be put to death. And who knows, if there is no hereafter, his sufferings would not have been brought to a premature end.

I just watched a documentary on him on TV when they put him to death his last words were kiss my ass

Bravado ?

As far as rapists or child molesters I'm okay with castration as long as they do it the old fashioned way

What do you consider to be the old fashioned way.? Is your objective to prevent future offending in which case chemicals might achieve the desired result or is it to also cause pain by way of retribution.
Given that the prime objective must be to safeguard the community I would be happy with the operation being done under anaesthetic though I suspect you might have other ideas.
I'd be interested to know how the rapist would fare in your hands.

Back