Capitol punishment ?

I'm not sure where in the states you are based but it's currently half past eleven over here.. We are probably four or five hours ahead of you so it's not that early over here.
I fully accept your right to disagree and your right to support capital punishment. One of the advantages of a site such as this is that we can debate our various views in a civilised manner and end up respecting each other even where we disagree. It's great that you and I can now do this.
Heaven forbid that one of my family were murdered I suspect I would want the murderer to suffer as much as possible. But would you not accept that I would be the worse possible person to make a decision because I would not be able to think clearly and dispassionately. Ultimately decisions such as this have to be made coldly and without emotion if they are to be fair.

Before I respond, I like Bloomington Indiana but wonder where the prison is in Southern Indiana?

There are too many opportunities for a miscarriage of justice. Rich young men can ay good lawyers to get them off. How many innocent people have died? In Canada, the PM (1958-1963) had been a defense attorney and hated the dealth penalty - most sentences were commuted. The law was not changed until a few years later in a free vote in Parliament. The member for my district voted to abolish although polls in my riding showed overwhelming support for keeping the death penalty.

I fantasize about being hanged - not the British way (too quick) but being forced to walk to the SHED where there were 13 steps up to the noose and knowing all the time it was my last walk (In Cold Blood). The gallows in Hang 'em High was not high enough but watching them try to get up those stairs with chains on their ankles is rather arousing. That is a fantasy but does not mean I am in favour of the penalty itslef.

According to Amnesty Intrnqtional there was a 50% increase in executions in 2015. Excluding China, Malasia, Vietnam and North Korea for which thre are no figures but which probably amount in total to many thousands, 1634 people were excited last year. The leading executioners were:-
Iran 977+
Pakistan 326
Saudi 158
USA 28
Iraq 26+

I guess most of the usual suspects are thre together with Somalia, Egypt and Indonesia amongst others. Great that there is no European nation amongst this list of shame. But I wonder how my friends in the USA feel about their proud nation being fourth in the list.
Look forward to hearing from them in due course

Hi mate.
When I am in fantasy mode there is nothing more erotic than being executed, being hung or kneeling at the block, a sexy hangman or headsman, being naked, and indulging in a final fuck or suck. Very erotic and guaranteed to cause an explosion of cum.
But like you I agree that there is a major difference between fantasy and reality. No one should ever face judicial execution, not only because there can never be 100% guarantee of guilt but also because it is morally reprehensible for the state to take a life in cold blood. And the probability of spending twenty years or more in prison, and in some cases the rest of your life, must be a horrible option and a great deterrent. And of course many homicides are not premeditated but are as the result of unfortunate circumstances getting out of control..
I supported abolition as a very young student in the sixties and have retained that view ever since. I guess many of us on site are equal abolitionists although inequally accept that many of our co members hold the opposite view. Somehow I guess this debate will run for ever but isn't it good that we can argue our side in good humour and without rancour.

I am a U.S. citizen, and I have absolutely no problem with capital punishment, and more of it too. I realize that is becoming an unpopular stance in the world, but, since I'm not in control of U.S. policy anyway, my preferences are irrelevant. It's not like I'm going to renounce my citizenship if the U.S. decides to abolish the death penalty. What will be will be.

The fact that your stance is unpopular, or gradually getting so, is not a reason by itself to abandon it. As you appreciate I am an abolitionist and therefor am pleased at the change in public attitude. Over here there is now a majority against capital punishment but it has taken many years for us to get there. And abolition in the late sixties was a decision taken by Parliament against the majority opinion.
But what I like about this site is that whatever our opinions we can debate issues such as this and debate with respect for our opponents and their views. Long may this continue.

I support the death penalty for the worst murderers - by firing squad or hanging - lethal injection is much like a medical procedure or putting a dog down , execution is a punishment
Why ? Plenty of good men die in battle for their country, there is no reason total scum should be kept alive for decades after what they have done.

I think there would be more support for the death penalty world-wide if a) the justice system were completely fair and transparent; b) there could be certainty about guilt; and c) there was equal punishment for equivalent crimes. None of those conditions are met anywhere that I know of. They are probably least applied in autocratic countries with supreme leaders.

I'm against death penalty even for the worst offenders. It's not a matter of justice rather than I just don't like living in a country that can legally kill me. However, I could easily use the state of Texas as an argument against death penalty. It seems like they, on a daily basis, clear people of charges after execution and said execution regularly follows upwards of a decade or two behind bars.l

Last edited:
I'm against death penalty even for the worst offenders. It's not a matter of justice rather than I just don't like living in a country that can legally kill me. However, I could easily use the state of Texas as an argument against death penalty. It seems like they, on a daily basis, clear people of charges after execution and said execution regularly follows upwards of a decade or two behind bars.l

I agree, problem is that they execute the innocent and then repeatedly deny that they have done so no matter how much evidence shows they are lying.

While reading your post, I was thinking of a friend of mine from high school who is still a close friend. I had a crush on him in high school and still do. He knows about the crush and will tease me by walking around shirtless and flexing. Sadly he's straight but he is fine with my being gay.

I met my school bully the first time in year 8, I was 12 at the time. He was slim, atheltic with a 6 pack and was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen and i had the biggest crush on him. He was horrid to me, hit me infront of his mates, teased me and threw things at me.. I wanted him but I also hated him enough to want him to die. In PE he ALWAYS had his top off and as one of the sportiest in the school he put everything into it. I used to sit as close to him as I could because I could always see his heart beating behind his nipple and slightly between ribs because he was out of breath.. His chest rising and falling with each breath. We fought alot and it got to the point where I wanted to just so i could touch him and hit him. I once had a hand on his chest while the other was hitting him in the face and i could feel the life pumping inside him. ever since that lad I have always wanted to rip out the beating hearts of lads of his body type.. We became friends after school for a short time until he had kids then we drifted apart. But he's the first I ever wanted to kill. the first heart I wanted to pull out of a boys body.

That'll stay with me forever

I support the death penalty for the worst murderers - by firing squad or hanging - lethal injection is much like a medical procedure or putting a dog down , execution is a punishment
Why ? Plenty of good men die in battle for their country, there is no reason total scum should be kept alive for decades after what they have done.

This is so true.

This is so true.

I am in love with lethal injection. My deepest fantasies see a strong muscular male late teens. A bodybuilder for example thick solid chest and hard cut sixpack or eight pack. Put to sleep and carried onto the execution gurney and strapped in place before the execution. I would ban people from watching it as I don't think others should take pleasure from his murder. I would rest atop his shirtless body and listen to his strong heart beat before the kill switch activates the injections and I fell his scared heart die after he wakes

In lethal injections it's often botched not enough to put him asleep is perfect because then he feels everything as is aware. I'd have it removed altogether. The paralysing drug is my fave because he suffocates but his heart is still pumping and who old be so hard at the fear. A still muscular frame with a pump blasting in his chest in total panic... Just that drug so I could feel his life soften and die in those muscle pillows of a chest he has.

Or just before he does suffocate is heart is forced to stop by the potassium chloride salt. Making him feel it entering his body and the fire exploding from that strong pump

I think that executions should be Public. Pay Per view or in the parking lot of the prison. Maybe build a theater for it. The condemned should be able to choose what he wares along with his last meal. I think biker club members would choose their cuts and riding gear. Hanging , Firing squad, Electric chair , Gas Chamber should be on the list and the Condemned should choose the method. I think there should should be a special Court that deals only with death Penalty appeal cases.

i just say shoot em in the head and have it fucking over with, save the god damn tax payers money.

I think that executions should be Public. Pay Per view or in the parking lot of the prison. Maybe build a theater for it. The condemned should be able to choose what he wares along with his last meal. I think biker club members would choose their cuts and riding gear. Hanging , Firing squad, Electric chair , Gas Chamber should be on the list and the Condemned should choose the method. I think there should should be a special Court that deals only with death Penalty appeal cases.

nah, put them in whatever gear the guards figure would make them look the least sympathetic. thus the bikers would be in their cuts and gear. though gas chamber should be completely naked simply because of the toxic fumes involved. though with that we can make the next to die drag out the toxic corpses to get themselves a early taste of the poison they will be getting. as for the special court, good idea, only allow dna evidence cases for capital crimes with the dna testing labs inspected by innocence project type groups that will want to make sure that tests that convict are accurate.

I honestly don't see the point in a double or triple life sentence for murderers who have shown little or no regard for the fate they bestowed on innocent people. I can't see supporting a person like that for the rest of his life. Convicted death-row prisoners have automatic appeals anyway and there should be more than enough time for whatever legalities to take place. Also, as our forensic science gets better the chances of the innocent being put to death will become less and less. In cases like this I'm for the death penalty and for saving our prisons for the redeemable. One last item, I also don't see why we need to be humane about it. After all what's the point of being humane to the inhumane? I'd vote for bring back the firing squad. In the case of rape and murder, let the first volley be aimed low.

I also agree that the executions should be public. One of the reasons they're ineffective as a deterrent is that they're done in the dead of night and with some notation in the paper. Making them public might start making future criminals think more about the consequences of their actions.

As for Juveniles, I think some determination needs to be made as to whether they were fully cognizant of their actions before I'd say yes, such as in the case of gang violence and drive-bys

Last edited:
It depends.. Children I'd disagree. Teenagers I think are old enough to know the consequences of their actions. There have been a few cases off the top of my head where juveniles have killed people slightly before their 18th Birthdays to avoid the death penalty.. I love that Texas is the only state that would sentence a 16 year old to death. Muscle boys in Texas are the some of the most beautiful things in the world.

I like lethal injection... People don't seem to favour it much but it is in my opinion an horrific way to be killed. I take pleasure in my fanatasies thinking of some shirtless Muscular american teenage football jock forced onto a hospital table and stapped in place. being able to feel his body as he bucks against the straps trying to break them.. The veins in his perfect muscular chest bulging out as he struggles out in a panic as the needle is inserted in his arm. He can see a white room, no one but me and a clock. Ticking away, his strong young heart pumping viciously in smooth torso quicker and harder the closer to 12 that big hand gets. I would mount his gurney and rest on his beating heart until the time for him to die. Clock hits 12 and I push the button releasing only the paralying drug.. His lungs and squirming body will come to a stop but his heart continuing to thrash inside him.. remaining on top of his heart I would listen to it die as he suffocates to death

Excellent thoughts. I think they should be executed with 13, 14. Would let them choose between your way of lethal injection, slowly hanging to death, garotte or beheading. Of course public. Each one nice to watch.

Back