Capitol punishment ?

Yes, I'm all for capital punishment, and more of it. That would include juveniles, who can be as guilty as next guy. Kill them all.

Some juveniles are able at 12 to have a good sense of law while otheers might be 24 before they realize it - so how does one decide what a juvenile is? If you are old enough to leave school and drive a car (15 or 16), you are old enough to take responsibility for your actions and should be dealt with as such. Change when they can drive if you want the age older.

But no, in today's climate I do not think that capital,punishment in th real world can be acceptable. Which doesn't mean that it cannot feature prominently in our masturbatory fantasies��

:agreed::agreed:Couldn't agree more!

And to go back to Pierced Chest's initial comment isn't that almost a contradiction In terms

Almost? It's an obvious absurdity intended to highlight the arbitrariness and danger of state murder.

Here in USA your considers adult @ age 18.Why? Because that is legal voting age.

Touché. pierced Chest.
I fully agree with what you have said.
There can be no justification in the modern world for the state taking someone's life. Life imprisonment may involve a cost but provided that the community is safeguarded that cost is justified. And it probably amounts to less overall than the cost of all the legal fees incurred in the necessary appeals and the costs of setting up the execution process.
And given the time it takes for the appeal process to be gone through I'm surprised that more prisoners do not du of natural causes whilst awaiting their execution.
And cannot it be argues that to keep,someone waiting for years anticipating execution is cruel and unusual punishment. God forbid capital punishment is ever returned to Great Britain I hope we also restore an expedited appeal process so that no one is kept waiting his execution for months or years. But I hope it never comes back!!

Here in USA your considers adult @ age 18.Why? Because that is legal voting age.

Here the age of consent is sixteen for consensual sex, gay or straight. Juvenile detention extends up to age twenty one. Voting is aged eighteen although that was reduced to sixteen in the recent Scottish independence referendum.
And a child is deemed to be able to tell right from wrong at ten and thus to appear before the juvenile magistrates to answer for his actions. Incidentally at that age the courts are concerned with safeguarding the community and rehabilitating the offender rather than punishment.

I respectfully disagree with your view on the death sentence I believe it is a deterrent to crime to have it all so I just think it's fair play it's justice
What if somebody murdered people in your family and by the way I should hope something like that would never happen would your views change

By the way what are you doing up so early I had to pick up air freight at 3:30 in the morning it's not Shrove Tuesday you know. I know what that is because I used to have a friend from the UK on a motorcycle site

I'm not sure where in the states you are based but it's currently half past eleven over here.. We are probably four or five hours ahead of you so it's not that early over here.
I fully accept your right to disagree and your right to support capital punishment. One of the advantages of a site such as this is that we can debate our various views in a civilised manner and end up respecting each other even where we disagree. It's great that you and I can now do this.
Heaven forbid that one of my family were murdered I suspect I would want the murderer to suffer as much as possible. But would you not accept that I would be the worse possible person to make a decision because I would not be able to think clearly and dispassionately. Ultimately decisions such as this have to be made coldly and without emotion if they are to be fair.

Ok that's right your way ahead on time I'm in southern Indiana.
They have death penalty in UK?
I used deliver 2 a prison here They had basketball weightlifting baseball track to run on ECT.I'm saying they didn't have it so bad.I think some people deserve 2 die.

They have death penalty in UK?

The death penalty was suspended in 1965, I think. The decision was revisited but parliament always voted in favour of. keeping the suspension. Initially it was nominally retained for three offence being treason, arson in her majesties dockyards, and some offence involving the royal family the details of which escape me, but no one was ever executed for that. Eventually it was formally abolished and whilst there have been votes to try and bring it back the motion has always been defeated. It is now a condition of belonging to the European community that there be no capital punishment so hopefully it has gone for good.
But when it did exist the intention was to have as brief a period as possible between sentence and execution so as to reduce the strain on the prisoner and his family.

The prisoner and his family what about the victim and their family I wonder if your crime rate would be lower if you had capital punishmentwhat about say Jihad John the guy slicing off heads 4 Isis. I think it was a American drone that sent him to Hell where he belongs what if they had caught him what do you think his punishment should have been

I should have thought that if capital punishment still existed, and as you will realise I am totally opposed to it, but if it existed then I guess the family of the victim would want the execution to proceed as swiftly as possible so they could get closure.:grin:
I assume you are not in favour of the blood money concept where the family can allow a murderer to be reprieved provide sufficient compensation is paid. That seems like one law for the rich and one for the poor which is totally reprehensible. But if it existed then I suspect a delayed execution would allow more time for negotiations.
But reducing the whole concept of punishment to who can pay to avoid it seems totally alien to everything I believe in. Hope it never happens here. Although I guess plea bargaining and allowing Google to set its own tax rate as recently happened could be seen as a step in the wrong direction��

Last edited:
Yes I agree on the pay thing that's not right.I just don't agree with somebody that committed murder 2 be allowed live comfy in prison.

I oppose it for the same reason I would oppose killing people for any other mental disease or defect.

It depends.. Children I'd disagree. Teenagers I think are old enough to know the consequences of their actions. There have been a few cases off the top of my head where juveniles have killed people slightly before their 18th Birthdays to avoid the death penalty.. I love that Texas is the only state that would sentence a 16 year old to death. Muscle boys in Texas are the some of the most beautiful things in the world.

I like lethal injection... People don't seem to favour it much but it is in my opinion an horrific way to be killed. I take pleasure in my fanatasies thinking of some shirtless Muscular american teenage football jock forced onto a hospital table and stapped in place. being able to feel his body as he bucks against the straps trying to break them.. The veins in his perfect muscular chest bulging out as he struggles out in a panic as the needle is inserted in his arm. He can see a white room, no one but me and a clock. Ticking away, his strong young heart pumping viciously in smooth torso quicker and harder the closer to 12 that big hand gets. I would mount his gurney and rest on his beating heart until the time for him to die. Clock hits 12 and I push the button releasing only the paralying drug.. His lungs and squirming body will come to a stop but his heart continuing to thrash inside him.. remaining on top of his heart I would listen to it die as he suffocates to death

While reading your post, I was thinking of a friend of mine from high school who is still a close friend. I had a crush on him in high school and still do. He knows about the crush and will tease me by walking around shirtless and flexing. Sadly he's straight but he is fine with my being gay.

Back