15-year-old beheaded by Isis thugs in Mosul Iraq for listening to western music

billolsen89

Forum Regular
tBqtafV.jpg

Ayham Hussein, 15, was arrested by militants yesterday after allegedly being caught enjoying pop tunes on a portable CD player in the group's Iraqi capital Mosul.

He was dragged before a Islamist kangaroo court which sentenced him death in a public execution.

Execution, thought to be first of its kind in the city, has outraged locals

Yeah, to be hanging out at your folks' store one minute & maybe a half-hour later to be kneeling & bound & get your head chopped off has gotta be real frightening when you're just 15. At that age, with all the blood & adrenaline going thru his body, you know his poor head was still alive & conscious when it hit the ground & rolled.

When you look around a little bit you will found out 1. that this picture is of a different execution and not showing the execution of Ayham Hussein (see: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ding-caught-listening-western-music-Iraq.html) and 2. that the only prove are news from Kurdish and Iranian sources, which are the enemys of ISIS. ISIS has done horrible things. So maybe the beheading really happend. But because of the horrible things ISIS has done, we are willing to believe everything. Sorry tite, I guess you never will see a video of it.

Whatever, the kid is good looking and he did not commit a crime so should never have faced what he did.

I think quite a few million people in my country need to be forced to watch a video like this on loop until they understand in their thick left wing skulls the fact this is not a peaceful religion or culture. It annoys me to no end because I live in a country that comes out with excuse after excuse after excuse and I don't believe many have even seen a video like these proving their complete sheer ignorance..

It really annoys me when someone says this ideology is a minority. We have fought in several of these countries and killed 10s of thousands and they have literally grown 10 fold. Only now they use the Iraq war excuse to justify themselves. Or in the case of Palestine the existence of Israel to justify and action like killing Jews which they've done anyway long before Israel. Muslims will always try to Justify their actions by blaming others and people who support them will always talk of some "peace" they cannot actually provide an example of.

Seeing this just reinforces my total disgust for these savage animals. I totally believe it.. Isis are not the only group of terrorists in the Muslim world.. They are just the worst ones out of many.

Last edited:
Yeah i heard later in the day after posting the news bit that the pic wasn't Ayham Hussein's beheading after all.

Whoever the kid is, there's gotta be a video of it somewhere...

Back