erotic hanging

amatlock2778

Forum Regular
So when i first joined this site, it was out of morbid curiosity and desire to engage in some interesting, but not necessarily death related extreme roleplay, but the more i browse, the more interested i become in being the victim of an erotic hanging. You could take it as far as u like, even all the way, i wiuldnt really be able to do anything about it, now would i? All i ask is to be fucked, tied up, at some point during the scene, and to be nude when you hang me.

I personally would enjoy getting into a role play hanging scene with a guy and have him tell me after the noose is on that he's going to hang me for real, all the way.

Well had someone who seemed interested, but then his messages got fewer and further in between. He might still be interested, but other things getting in the way, i dunno. But still really want this, any hangmen looking for a little fun before finishing off their victim? I would be willing to let u hang me to the end, though would prefer at least a few sessions only till i pass out first.

So anyway, had a dream last nite where averyone in the sorld was asked to take an intelligence test, and if your score was below 80% u would be executed by hanging, as a way to reduce overpopulation and rid the world of stupid people. Well in the dream i scored 78.5% . Turned out that the condemned with higher scores like mine would be given a final sexual release of their choosing, immediately before they were hanged, and they also had a choice between long drop hanging, short drop, or no drop. Well since i was a high scoring but still condemned person, i chose a rather complicated setup, in which the hangman would provide my final sexual release by fucking me with the noose already around my neck, then soon as he was finished, and both of us had came, then he would activate some equipment to raise the noose up, hoisting me by the neck a couple feet off the ground, still nude, and then left to dangle there for several hours after i was dead. Afterward, in the dream, my spirit watched on to find that my body was given as a gift to the hangman who had killed me, who then had me preserved to be used as his personal fuck toy.

Man that was a hot dream, and might just be a great roleplay scenario for my hangman and i to get into during a play session. We do the roleplay up to the hanging, then he hangs me until i black out, at ehich point he begins plsying with my "lifeless" body, and once i come to, i can play dead while i enjoy being used as his fuck toy

Hey, do you have yahoo messenger or skype amatlock?

Hey, do you have yahoo messenger or skype amatlock?

I rarely use my yahoo messenger anymore, mainly to avoid messages from my ex roomate, who i stayed in contact with for a while, until she stsrted to constantly try to get me to sign up for this online sales group she had joined. So annoying, so i stopped signing on.

Always looking for people to enjoy erotic hanging with, it is so hot.

Have yet to experience it myself, closest ive come is dreams, and also had to share a studio apt with an old friend for a while a few years back. We would sometimes get into a bit of light breath control play just before bed, which eventually lead to him playfully using his cock as a means of shoving a gag in my mouth. That made him horny to face fuck me, which he did, and then a few weeks later we ended up having drunken sex. But never experienced actual erotic hanging. Want to so bad.

I noticed on your profile you are from michigan. What part? My step mother lives there in saginaw

Anyone interested in hanging me? Up to you how far it goes. Dont really want to take it all the way though unless you have some fun, interesting thing you want to do with my body afterward, so i can go into it knowing ill still be enjoyed afterward in some way that exites me about dying. Also if you do want to take it all the way i would like to do a few sessions first, never knowing if this time would be the last. Kinda get turned on by that idea, maybe ill get to enjoy another session, maybe i wont

I have played a few times both at hanging and at garrotte. I would particularly like to play as the victim of a garrotte a few times but never know whether it will be the last time - that is what would make it the most interesting.

I agree thats what would make it interesting. And exciting. To think you might or might not be about to die at the hands of someone you have surrendered total control to is a very exciting, very arousing thought to me.

So when i first joined this site, it was out of morbid curiosity and desire to engage in some interesting, but not necessarily death related extreme roleplay, but the more i browse, the more interested i become in being the victim of an erotic hanging. You could take it as far as u like, even all the way, i wiuldnt really be able to do anything about it, now would i? All i ask is to be fucked, tied up, at some point during the scene, and to be nude when you hang me.
Oh so much into the idea; let's set up a date/time to do it. The only question is real or fantasy?

Oh so much into the idea; let's set up a date/time to do it. The only question is real or fantasy?

I would prefer real, but open to fantasy. Like i said the extent of how far it goes depends on you. I get off on the idea that i would be going in not knowing exactly how far it would go. Hit me up on pm, ill give u contact info.

I think that this would be really fun. Maybe even have you dig a shallow grave, not knowing if you will need it or not. Maybe let the flip of a coin determine if you survive to hang again or this one goes all the way.

DJB, I would love to take your blood pressure from your neck. Imagine the sensation as the cuff inflates and blocks the flow of blood to your brain. You would see flashing lights and hear the ringing in your ears, hoping that I let the pressure down. I would jack you to the edge the whole time. Just don't cum. The cuff stays inflated if you do that...

Back