erotic hanging

I would love to noose you up. I have been hanged before and would enjoy being the hangman. It's a feeling you will want to remember over and over.

I think that this would be really fun. Maybe even have you dig a shallow grave, not knowing if you will need it or not. Maybe let the flip of a coin determine if you survive to hang again or this one goes all the way.

Now that sounds hot, especially if the coin toss is done after im nude, hands tied behind my back, and the noose around my neck. Should i be allowed to survive the first time, i then become your personal sex object until its time for the next hanging, not allowed any clothes, maybe even kept in a cage of some sort when you arent using me. This continues each time the coin lands in favor of me surviving to hang again. The thought has me rock hard right now

I would love to noose you up. I have been hanged before and would enjoy being the hangman. It's a feeling you will want to remember over and over.

Well i for one look forward to my first experience being hanged. Even if its also my last. But to get to do it many times does sound interesting and exciting.

Its been a while since i posted anything on this site, but this is def still a very stronv desire in me to be hanged by a guy after some hot sex with him. Perhaps even together with another victim.

Had a dream last night in which a medical procedure was developed to allow guys into hanging to survive no matter how long theyve been in full suspension. Well in the dream, i decided to have the procedure. Well once it was done, if i were hanged for shorter durations, like just oong enough to black out, my body would respond just like anybody else, with one exception, rope burns would disappear within seconds. However things got interesting if i was hanged long enough for an ordinary person to die, or longer. In that case, i would black out and remain unconscious for double the time i was in full suspension up to one week. Well at least i would be mostly unconscious, lol. In reality i would appear unconscious, but be fully aware of what people are doing to me.

Would love to find someone with whom i could construct, and then act out a roleplay scenario based on this dream.

ok so not knowing till the noose is around the neck if this is the time it goes all the way or not is way hot and I would be willing to put my neck in the noose and take the chance

Erotic hangings produces the most euphoric orgasms have

I can attest to that as I had an experience where the rope broke but before I passed out, my cock was harder than ever and turned bright red which it does not normally do when having sex.

I have tried but backed out at the last minute, not having a (forgive the pun) a "deadman swich to release when I lost consciousness

If anyone wants to talk about playing this game never knowing when it’s for real contact me on wickr at nullman60

I have played a few times both at hanging and at garrotte. I would particularly like to play as the victim of a garrotte a few times but never know whether it will be the last time - that is what would make it the most interesting.

If you have wickr message me at nullman60

Anyone interested in hanging me? Up to you how far it goes. Dont really want to take it all the way though unless you have some fun, interesting thing you want to do with my body afterward, so i can go into it knowing ill still be enjoyed afterward in some way that exites me about dying. Also if you do want to take it all the way i would like to do a few sessions first, never knowing if this time would be the last. Kinda get turned on by that idea, maybe ill get to enjoy another session, maybe i wont

Contact me at nullman60 on wickr and we can talk about it

Back