♥♥♥♥Handsome 26 yo Boyfriend Chaiene Sousa Barreto Executado♥♥♥♥

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
♥♥♥♥Handsome 26 yo Boyfriend Chaiene Sousa Barreto Executado♥♥♥♥

DAYUM!!!:love::love::love::love:
Killed with 12 gauge shotgun

He was 100% model can you find more pics??? :totalshock::5 stars:

There should be a stiffer sentence for executadoing a handsome model like Chaiene. Listen, bad guys, if you absolutely MUST kill someone with your 12 gauge, kill an ugly troll. They are legion.

Looks like at least twice, maybe three times at point blank range - yeah definite anger issues. Nice feet though...

Awesome body and incredible super handsome face. Just feeling so sad that it just a waste now... :very very sad:

What a waste. people such learn how to love one another

Well, no. I have to disagree. If everyone learned to love one another, this fine website would disappear. Bad. Very bad.

And we need to stop the promotion of just killing ugly people. While there is definitely a place to wiping out the unattractive, not killing hot dudes would effectively hurt out very own site here. What are we going to call it - Ugly Dead Dudes?

Anyway, onto Chaiene. Cute, hot, fit, all the necessary drool-worthy characteristics we look for. And no shirt. Even better! In fact, I'll bet he may - since you bring it up, Alex - have been killed by an troll because he resented his hot-ness. I mean, there was some anger there. Several shots with a 12-guage, when one really would have done the trick.

And how cool is the broken right arm? I mean, snapped in half.... by a gunshot? A defensive wound?

Great set, Pyzzie!

Back